INERTIAL MEASUREMENT UNIT (IMU)
- MATLAB-Simulink modelisation and optimisation of data fusion algorithm (complementary filter, Extended Kalman Filtering...) combining rate gyro information with acceleration and magnetometers measurements
- Real-Time implementation of algorithms on STM32 target (CORTEX-M3, ARM) using the Mathworks Real Time Workshop Embedded Coder. Adaptation of the mathworks toolchain for working with STM32 target
APPLIED MATH & ANALYSIS
- Studies of new signal processing algorithms for sport article (involving Mathematical analysis of data, SVD, vibration analysis ...)
- Prorotype the first racket "Play & Connect" (Babolat) (Detecting forehand, backhand, service, racket speed at impact, Ball position on the racket surface etc...)
- Studies for Podometers.
- Review and Test adapted sensors
- Electronic design and build electronics prototype boards (with EAGLE) endowing microcontroller, sensor, radio link for real time prototyping and evaluation of algorithms.
SCIENTIST LEAD (From March 2011)
- Help R&D team on incoming scientifics questions.
Doctorate degree in CONTROL ENGINEERING and MICROELECTRONICS from the University of Montpellier II.
Ph.D research on visual and micro-aerial vehicle adapted control laws within the Biorobotics Laboratory, Institute of Movement Science, National Center for Scientific Research, at the University of Aix-Marseille.
realisation of a 100g aerial robot endowed with a visuo-inertial guiding system.
- Electronic design (microcontrollers, sensors, numerical buses,... )
- Signal processing & automatic : Identification of robot's dynamics ; control loop; visual sensor & guidance systems; fixed point...
- Optical Position Sensing Device (PSD) with an hyperacuity : the sub-pixel resolution multiplied by 900. A two pixels device can locate a contrasting edge with a resolution 900-fold greater than the static resolution of the two pixels. Ref : EP09/306237.0 - BET-09P1075;
- Optic Flow (OF) sensor for visual guidance of autonomous robots in unknown environment without need for GPS or active sensor. Ref : EP09/306239.6 - BET-09P0958.
RAPID PROTOTYPING TOOLS
Embedding simulation models onboard microcontrollers (dsPIC) using the mathworks Real Time Workhsop Embedded Coder and a custom made blockset for dsPIC.
Design of a complete Visuo-Inertial reflex that locks the robot's gaze toward a visual target making the robot capable to accuratly follows the moving target despite strong perturbations (wind, slap) applied on its body
Embedded software completly realised thanks to rapid prototyping tools coupled with the blocksed I realised. This blockset allows programming Microhcip microcontroleur from a simulink model with a one click button procedure
Training course (2008) : Creation of small buisness
Training course (2008) : English Scientific and Professional Communication
Training course (2007) : Numerical control of electromagnetic systems
National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) - Biorobotics team, Marseille