INERTIAL MEASUREMENT UNIT (IMU)
- MATLAB-Simulink modelisation and optimisation of data fusion algorithm (complementary filter, Extended Kalman Filtering...) combining rate gyro information with acceleration and magnetometers measurements
- Real-Time implementation of algorithms on STM32 target (CORTEX-M3, ARM) using the Mathworks Real Time Workshop Embedded Coder. Adaptation of the mathworks toolchain for working with STM32 target
APPLIED MATH & ANALYSIS
- Studies of new signal processing algorithms for sport article (involving Mathematical analysis of data, SVD, vibration analysis ...)
- Prorotype the first racket "Play & Connect" (Babolat) (Detecting forehand, backhand, service, racket speed at impact, Ball position on the racket surface etc...)
- Studies for Podometers.
- Review and Test adapted sensors
- Electronic design and build electronics prototype boards (with EAGLE) endowing microcontroller, sensor, radio link for real time prototyping and evaluation of algorithms.
SCIENTIST LEAD (From March 2011)
- Help R&D team on incoming scientifics questions.