INERTIAL MEASUREMENT UNIT (IMU)
- MATLAB-Simulink modelisation and optimisation of data fusion algorithm (complementary filter, Extended Kalman Filtering...) combining rate gyro information with acceleration and magnetometers measurements
- Real-Time implementation of algorithms on STM32 target (CORTEX-M3, ARM) using the Mathworks Real Time Workshop Embedded Coder. Adaptation of the mathworks toolchain for working with STM32 target
APPLIED MATH & ANALYSIS
- Studies of new signal processing algorithms for sport article (involving Mathematical analysis of data, SVD, vibration analysis ...)
- Prorotype the first racket "Play & Connect" (Babolat) (Detecting forehand, backhand, service, racket speed at impact, Ball position on the racket surface etc...)
- Studies for Podometers.
- Review and Test adapted sensors
- Electronic design and build electronics prototype boards (with EAGLE) endowing microcontroller, sensor, radio link for real time prototyping and evaluation of algorithms.
SCIENTIST LEAD (From March 2011)
- Help R&D team on incoming scientifics questions.
Doctorate degree in CONTROL ENGINEERING and MICROELECTRONICS from the University of Montpellier II.
Ph.D research on visual and micro-aerial vehicle adapted control laws within the Biorobotics Laboratory, Institute of Movement Science, National Center for Scientific Research, at the University of Aix-Marseille.
realisation of a 100g aerial robot endowed with a visuo-inertial guiding system.
- Electronic design (microcontrollers, sensors, numerical buses,... )
- Signal processing & automatic : Identification of robot's dynamics ; control loop; visual sensor & guidance systems; fixed point...
- Optical Position Sensing Device (PSD) with an hyperacuity : the sub-pixel resolution multiplied by 900. A two pixels device can locate a contrasting edge with a resolution 900-fold greater than the static resolution of the two pixels. Ref : EP09/306237.0 - BET-09P1075;
- Optic Flow (OF) sensor for visual guidance of autonomous robots in unknown environment without need for GPS or active sensor. Ref : EP09/306239.6 - BET-09P0958.
RAPID PROTOTYPING TOOLS
Embedding simulation models onboard microcontrollers (dsPIC) using the mathworks Real Time Workhsop Embedded Coder and a custom made blockset for dsPIC.
Robotics at CNRS (Marseille, France) : We build an autonomous Aerial Robot endowed with new visual sensor, cable of tracking and following a moving target in spite of strong perturbations applied to its body.