Lubin Kerhuel (English Version)
- Home Phone
- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact form
Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career Just looking around
Embedded-Systems, Signal Processing, Automatic-
Microchip Technology - Bayonne - France(Permanent contract - Since September 2011)
- RAPID CONTROL PROROTYPING
- Responsible for Rapid prototyping tools interfacing Microchip dsPIC with Matlab/Somulink environment.
MOVEA - Grenoble - France(Permanent contract - February 2010 - September 2011)
- INERTIAL MEASUREMENT UNIT (IMU)
- MATLAB-Simulink modelisation and optimisation of data fusion algorithm (complementary filter, Extended Kalman Filtering...) combining rate gyro information with acceleration and magnetometers measurements
- Real-Time implementation of algorithms on STM32 target (CORTEX-M3, ARM) using the Mathworks Real Time Workshop Embedded Coder. Adaptation of the mathworks toolchain for working with STM32 target
- APPLIED MATH & ANALYSIS
- Studies of new signal processing algorithms for sport article (involving Mathematical analysis of data, SVD, vibration analysis ...)
- Prorotype the first racket "Play & Connect" (Babolat) (Detecting forehand, backhand, service, racket speed at impact, Ball position on the racket surface etc...)
- Studies for Podometers.
- ELECTRONICS PROTOTYPES
- Review and Test adapted sensors
- Electronic design and build electronics prototype boards (with EAGLE) endowing microcontroller, sensor, radio link for real time prototyping and evaluation of algorithms.
- SCIENTIST LEAD (From March 2011)
- Help R&D team on incoming scientifics questions.
National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) - Marseille - France(Fixed-term contract - March 2006 - December 2009)
- Doctorate degree in CONTROL ENGINEERING and MICROELECTRONICS from the University of Montpellier II.
Ph.D research on visual and micro-aerial vehicle adapted control laws within the Biorobotics Laboratory, Institute of Movement Science, National Center for Scientific Research, at the University of Aix-Marseille.
- AERIAL ROBOTS
realisation of a 100g aerial robot endowed with a visuo-inertial guiding system.
- Electronic design (microcontrollers, sensors, numerical buses,... )
- Signal processing & automatic : Identification of robot's dynamics ; control loop; visual sensor & guidance systems; fixed point...
- 2 PATENTS
- Optical Position Sensing Device (PSD) with an hyperacuity : the sub-pixel resolution multiplied by 900. A two pixels device can locate a contrasting edge with a resolution 900-fold greater than the static resolution of the two pixels. Ref : EP09/306237.0 - BET-09P1075;
- Optic Flow (OF) sensor for visual guidance of autonomous robots in unknown environment without need for GPS or active sensor. Ref : EP09/306239.6 - BET-09P0958.
- RAPID PROTOTYPING TOOLS
Embedding simulation models onboard microcontrollers (dsPIC) using the mathworks Real Time Workhsop Embedded Coder and a custom made blockset for dsPIC.
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
list available on http://www.kerhuel.eu/wiki/Lubin_Kerhuel
L.G.M. - Paris - France(Permanent contract - September 2005 - February 2006)
- PSA (Paris)
Realisation of test bench for reliability testing of embedded car calculators for car through LIN and CAN buses. (Testand, Labview, CVI)
- ROCKWELL & COLLINS (Toulouse)
Programming on DSP Texas Instrument TMS6711 a VDL mode 4 receiver
CNRS - Paris - France(Fixed-term contract - September 2004 - July 2005)
- MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
Design and realisation of an electronic board (sensor, signal processing, data transmission) and its related HCI for measuring human head's 3D acceleration.
- APPLIED MATH
Linear Analysis (PCA, LDA) to extract relevant information from large measurement database. Script to generate automatic report throught matlab and LaTeX.
- EMBEDDED SYSTEM
Design and realization of a miniature vestibular implant for small mammal.
CNRS - BioRobotique Team at Marseille (France) (March 2004 - October 2009)
- Robotics at CNRS (Marseille, France) : We build an autonomous Aerial Robot endowed with new visual sensor, cable of tracking and following a moving target in spite of strong perturbations applied to its body.
ESIEE Engineering (September 1999 - July 2004)
- In top five french engineering schools for electronics, robotics and all fields of computer sciences
University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis (france) (September 2003 - July 2004)
- Responsible : Dr. Pierre Comon
- DIGITAL FILTER
FIR, IIR, Adaptative, Wiener, Kalman
identification of dynamics' systems, Modelisation & Simulation
- CONTROL LAW
PID, Frequency approach, synthesis, State Space model, non linear command
- Rapid prototyping (expert), deep knowledge of Simulink, dSPACE, xPC Target, Real Time Workshop Embedded Coder.
- REAL TIME
- Filtering and digital control onboard microcontroller ; DSP ; FPGA.
- Real time OS
- DIGITAL COMUNICATION
Compression, OFDM, CDMA, Channel equalisation
- Linear algebra (SVD, PCA)
- Information theory
- Detection, Estimation, Multivariable linear systems
- Teatching session given to scientist and instructor of the French Air Army at Salon de Provence base. "Rapid prototyping technics using Simulink on dsPIC targets".
- Teatching logic and microcontroller programmation for bachelor degree
- Scientific presentation at international conferences
- Graphics : Photohsop, Corel Draw, DreamWeaver
- Creation of a small business
- Developing a software
- Marketing (website : http://www.kerhuel.eu/wiki, forum, mailing)
- complied with French bureaucracy
- Ph.D with jury congratulation
- Configuration and administration of distant server with
FTP, SVN, GIT, Apache, PHP, MySQL
- French (Native language)
Toefl (2003) : 567
GRE (2004) : Math 730 ; Verbal 560
- Spanish (basis)
- MATLAB SIMULINK
toolbox : Signal processing; Real Time Workshop & Embedded Coder; dSPACE; xPC target, Fixed point; Symbolic; Identification...
- RAPID PROTOTYPING
Optimisation of simulink models for automatic generation of embedded C code
C (embedded), C++, Java
Orcad, Eagle, Pspice, VHDL,
bus: CAN, LIN, UART, I2C, SPI
µc: dsPIC, PIC24, PIC32, CORTEX-M3 (STM32 - ARM)
- Natation and Nautics sports
- Reduced model glider (Remotely controlled)
- Realisation of a simple Attitude measurement unit www.kerhuel.eu/wiki/IMU
- Realisation of an autopilot for reduced model wing (IMU, plane dynamics identification, control loop)
- Design of a blockset (Simulilnk-Mathworks) for fast prototyping capable to target up to 80 microcontroller from Microchip (dsPIC, PIC30 and PIC32)
Available on www.kerhuel.eu/wiki.
- Norway, US, , Belgium, Russia, England, Eir, Sweeden