Since September 2011
- RAPID CONTROL PROROTYPING
- Responsible for Rapid prototyping tools interfacing Microchip dsPIC with Matlab/Somulink environment.
to September 2011
- INERTIAL MEASUREMENT UNIT (IMU)
- MATLAB-Simulink modelisation and optimisation of data fusion algorithm (complementary filter, Extended Kalman Filtering...) combining rate gyro information with acceleration and magnetometers measurements
- Real-Time implementation of algorithms on STM32 target (CORTEX-M3, ARM) using the Mathworks Real Time Workshop Embedded Coder. Adaptation of the mathworks toolchain for working with STM32 target
- APPLIED MATH & ANALYSIS
- Studies of new signal processing algorithms for sport article (involving Mathematical analysis of data, SVD, vibration analysis ...)
- Prorotype the first racket "Play & Connect" (Babolat) (Detecting forehand, backhand, service, racket speed at impact, Ball position on the racket surface etc...)
- Studies for Podometers.
- ELECTRONICS PROTOTYPES
- Review and Test adapted sensors
- Electronic design and build electronics prototype boards (with EAGLE) endowing microcontroller, sensor, radio link for real time prototyping and evaluation of algorithms.
- SCIENTIST LEAD (From March 2011)
- Help R&D team on incoming scientifics questions.
National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
to December 2009
- Doctorate degree in CONTROL ENGINEERING and MICROELECTRONICS from the University of Montpellier II.
Ph.D research on visual and micro-aerial vehicle adapted control laws within the Biorobotics Laboratory, Institute of Movement Science, National Center for Scientific Research, at the University of Aix-Marseille.
- AERIAL ROBOTS
realisation of a 100g aerial robot endowed with a visuo-inertial guiding system.
- Electronic design (microcontrollers, sensors, numerical buses,... )
- Signal processing & automatic : Identification of robot's dynamics ; control loop; visual sensor & guidance systems; fixed point...
- 2 PATENTS
- Optical Position Sensing Device (PSD) with an hyperacuity : the sub-pixel resolution multiplied by 900. A two pixels device can locate a contrasting edge with a resolution 900-fold greater than the static resolution of the two pixels. Ref : EP09/306237.0 - BET-09P1075;
- Optic Flow (OF) sensor for visual guidance of autonomous robots in unknown environment without need for GPS or active sensor. Ref : EP09/306239.6 - BET-09P0958.
- RAPID PROTOTYPING TOOLS
Embedding simulation models onboard microcontrollers (dsPIC) using the mathworks Real Time Workhsop Embedded Coder and a custom made blockset for dsPIC.
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
list available on http://www.kerhuel.eu/wiki/Lubin_Kerhuel
to February 2006
- PSA (Paris)
Realisation of test bench for reliability testing of embedded car calculators for car through LIN and CAN buses. (Testand, Labview, CVI)
- ROCKWELL & COLLINS (Toulouse)
Programming on DSP Texas Instrument TMS6711 a VDL mode 4 receiver
to July 2005
- MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
Design and realisation of an electronic board (sensor, signal processing, data transmission) and its related HCI for measuring human head's 3D acceleration.
- APPLIED MATH
Linear Analysis (PCA, LDA) to extract relevant information from large measurement database. Script to generate automatic report throught matlab and LaTeX.
- EMBEDDED SYSTEM
Design and realization of a miniature vestibular implant for small mammal.
to August 2004
- Data fusion algorithm for intelligent mixing of camera and sonar's data embedded onboard a Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)
CNRS - BioRobotique Team at Marseille (France)
to October 2009
Robotics at CNRS (Marseille, France) : We build an autonomous Aerial Robot endowed with new visual sensor, cable of tracking and following a moving target in spite of strong perturbations applied to its body.
to July 2004
In top five french engineering schools for electronics, robotics and all fields of computer sciences
University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis (france)
to July 2004
Responsible : Dr. Pierre Comon
FIR, IIR, Adaptative, Wiener, Kalman
identification of dynamics' systems, Modelisation & Simulation
PID, Frequency approach, synthesis, State Space model, non linear command
Rapid prototyping (expert), deep knowledge of Simulink, dSPACE, xPC Target, Real Time Workshop Embedded Coder.
- Filtering and digital control onboard microcontroller ; DSP ; FPGA.
- Real time OS
Compression, OFDM, CDMA, Channel equalisation
Teatching session given to scientist and instructor of the French Air Army at Salon de Provence base. "Rapid prototyping technics using Simulink on dsPIC targets".
Teatching logic and microcontroller programmation for bachelor degree
Scientific presentation at international conferences
Graphics : Photohsop, Corel Draw, DreamWeaver
Linear algebra (SVD, PCA)
Detection, Estimation, Multivariable linear systems
Creation of a small business
- Developing a software
- Marketing (website : http://www.kerhuel.eu/wiki, forum, mailing)
- complied with French bureaucracy
Ph.D with jury congratulation
Configuration and administration of distant server with
FTP, SVN, GIT, Apache, PHP, MySQL
French (Native language)
Toefl (2003) : 567
GRE (2004) : Math 730 ; Verbal 560
toolbox : Signal processing; Real Time Workshop & Embedded Coder; dSPACE; xPC target, Fixed point; Symbolic; Identification...
Optimisation of simulink models for automatic generation of embedded C code
C (embedded), C++, Java
Orcad, Eagle, Pspice, VHDL,
bus: CAN, LIN, UART, I2C, SPI
µc: dsPIC, PIC24, PIC32, CORTEX-M3 (STM32 - ARM)
- Natation and Nautics sports
- Reduced model glider (Remotely controlled)
- Realisation of a simple Attitude measurement unit www.kerhuel.eu/wiki/IMU
- Realisation of an autopilot for reduced model wing (IMU, plane dynamics identification, control loop)
- Design of a blockset (Simulilnk-Mathworks) for fast prototyping capable to target up to 80 microcontroller from Microchip (dsPIC, PIC30 and PIC32) Available on www.kerhuel.eu/wiki.
- Norway, US, , Belgium, Russia, England, Eir, Sweeden