Report illegal content
DoYouBuzz offers an online resume creation technology. In this respect, DoYouBuzz is a hosting service provider and the users of the platform are the authors. If you have identified illegal content, please advise us by email at email@example.com, and include the information requested below.
Information to include in your email
- For individuals: first and last name, profession, address, nationality, date and place of birth;
- For representatives of a company or other structure: type of entity, name of entity, address of headquarters and name of legal representation;
- A description of the disputed facts and their precise location (include the URL);
- The reasons for why the content should be removed, including the relevant legal articles and justification;
- A copy of the correspondence addressed to the author or editor of the disputed information or activities asking for their interruption, withdrawal or modification or a justification that the author or editor could not be contacted.
If your request includes the information described above and if there is manifest illegality, DoYouBuzz will promptly remove or make inaccessible the reported content
Thanks for your confidence,
The DoYouBuzz Team