• Led a team to commercialize a proprietary technology: Market Research, Business model development, Agile engineering.
• Secured a SGD$10,000 grant from the National Research Foundation Singapore (NRF).
• Collaborated with the M&A team for the acquisition of the Oslo Stock Exchange, identified synergies between corporate
services and successfully integrated the products portfolio, through invoicing and business strategy consolidation.
• Conducted market research, identified opportunities among 6 segments through data collection and financial modeling.
Performed negotiations & due diligence with the M&A team on 3 targets, working closely with the Division’s Director.
• Implemented the expansion of Corporate Services to the Portuguese market, canvassed market listed companies by
leveraging local intermediaries, managing the team’s communication and client relations.
• Created and spearheaded a cross-area team of 10 people that successfully reduced worldwide churn and activation issues
by 11% in a very diverse cultural setting, analyzed marketing data on a year-long testing program.
• Managed a long term retention plan project with the creation of new analysis, processes and loyalty initiatives, introduced
client retention as a new focus area for the company, led knowledge exchange between the Brazilian and German offices.
• Created a churn prediction model based on data analysis from SOAP and SalesForce.
• Set up the framework of a loyalty program for 135.000+ merchants via custom fees analysis & A/B Testing on Tableau.
• Established new processes that improved client retention by 19%, through the creation of a user journey strategy.
Sciences Po - Institute of Political Studies of Saint Germain-en-Laye
to June 2018
- Industrial Organization
- Econometry and statistical evaluation
- Modelisation in micro and macro-economy
- Growth and development
- Economy of uncertainty
- Innovation Management
- Project Management