IT is all about challenging your skills, learning new things, get your hands dirty implementing them with joy, then, become a master and finally, do it again. An endless quest for global efficiency with only one final goal: Customer Satisfaction.
As the Product Owner of one of the transversal CI/CD services at Amadeus, my role is to understand the customers (>6K developers for >7K projects and dozens of technologies) and design their tailored solution. An excerpt of my daily work: architecture/design/implementation with my scrum team, 2nd level support, be the lead of meetings/forums and spread the word about the tremendous service we are building and its coming evolutions.
As a curious Engineer, it's mandatory for me to be involved in extra professional activities such as:
- Graduate from Coursera courses
- Co-found startups for creating awesome services
- Play hard: a lot of sport and diet discipline for a good balance
With no surprise, it brings even more efficiency in my professional activities.
Pipeline and Deliveries
- Jenkins Pipeline Product Owner: Provide users with the best user experience; maintain, transform and scale the service.
- Core contributor to the transversal CI/CD Pipeline as a Service
- DevOps advocate