An enthusiastic and creative professional, with over 6 years of work experience in international and multicultural environement including 3 years of experience in talent (creative) sourcing and recruitment for global organizations. Experience in recruitment for French, UK, Dutch, German, Turkish, Swiss market especially for IT sector for roles of different level of seniority. Familiar with project planning process and fascinated with new technologies and performance improvement tools.
Privately interested in sailing and improv.
Thanks to @SocialTalent I strongly improved my creative sourcing methods! You can now Twitt me, find me on Google+, Klout, About.me and other social networks! Don't forget to connect!
I help ORGANISATIONS and INDIVIDUALS to recognise and utilise the marketing potential of social media by providing consultancy and training sessions on LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook. I can help YOU I can help you to leverage the power of your social media personal or company profile and support you in managing targeted advertising campaigns.
It will be my pleasure to help you to review your CV or have a look at your LinkedIn to help you to set your career on fire! I would also share with you some #socialselling techniques to help you to build your #personalbrand!
Sourcing Channel Project:
- Managing all sourcing channels for the EMEA Solutions business
- Vendor management: managing relationship with external providers
- Continuous improvement of channels in terms of ROI together with operational project managers
Learning & Development
- Identification of training needs,outlining training content and objectives and ongoing improvement of trainings
- Talent Academy Trainer: Job boards, Open web and Social media
- Creating training program: Creative Sourcing - usage of social media in recruitment
I prepared a training program based on the knowledge I gained using Social Talent platform and my own experience. Creative Sourcing Training is supposed to inspire Talent Sourcers and show them how to use social media, forums, blogs etc. to recruitment purposes.
Opinions: "The Trainer is passionate about the training's topic, experienced, knowledgeable and open-minded." "Inspirational, positive, truly creative researcher, dedicated." "I loved the training and the way it was conducted, thank you for being creative and organized at the same time, much appreciated!"
Nandu is a Polish funk-soul-pop music band of which I became a Project Manager. I am helping them to fulfill the goal of making their first album!
I am coordinating the crowdfunding project on PolakPotrafi.pl
- Talent Sourcer for Microsoft Recruitment Team Europe
- Everyday contact with the Microsoft Staffing Consultants and Hiring Managers
- Recruitment for technical and sales roles with different level of seniority
- Sourcing only passive candidates: boolean search, creative sourcing, social media sourcing
- Responsible for the planning, prioritizing and execution of simultaneous recruitment projects
- Support for French, Dutch, Swiss, Portuguese market
- Training and facilitation of defining the project scope, goals and targets to newcomers
- Onboarding newcomers to internal and client’s CRM systems (Avature, Searcher Express, Microsoft CRM) and reporting tools (MS Excel, Sharepoint)
- Assistance with minor IT issues, being an interface between users and the client helpdesk
Use all the available channels (country specific job boards, social networking sites etc) contact candidates directly in order to present the opportunities within Apple Stores in FRANCE, UK, TURKEY, NETHERLANDS and GERMANY
Conduct regular searches in Apple’s internal systems to identify potential candidates
Phone screening relevant candidates
Employ a variety of techniques such as cold calling target companies ensuring complete discretion, using social networking and media sites, search engines etc
Contact target companies in order to establish a complete picture of the landscape; demographics, metrics, names and contact details
Partner with other TAS within the team to ensure cross-border synergy where necessary
Creating adequate trainings and presentations for newcomers
"Comparative analysis of chosen weekly magazines (offline and online version)."
French magazines: L'Express, Le Nouvel Observateur, Le Point were analized to check if the content online influence the content offline, printed versions.