Help maturation next-gen product's BSP
- Existing Analysis, product analysis, interviews
- Study & prototyping on SnapDragon 810/820
- Expertise/Qualification official open source BSP versus community CyanogenMod 13 & LineageOs
- Personalization/Provisioning industrialization
- Industrialization scripts development
- Proposals tools/workflow configuration management
- BuildMachine installation, configuration for a CodeFactory
Prototype Energy Optimizer
- Study USB 2.0/3.1, Power Delivery & QuickCharge : energy/memory profiling
- Developement/Debug drivers USB and Charge control for innovative UV Camera
ScourGE for Schneider Toshiba Inverter Europe (STIE)
State of the art CAN featured product key-enabler, RTOS advisor & advocacy, subproject ownership in multi-site international team
- Need follow-up , existing analysis, documentation
- R&D recommandations and reports
- Study DES301 – DES 402, conformance test, specifications
- Design, Integration and Analysis CANOpen stack : iterative proof-of-concept
- CANOpen Virtualization
- Testbench Master/Slave, simulation
- Performance synthesis under RTOS Micrium-III
Detached R&D Partnership, Mobile connectivity key-enabler.
- Integration of WL1272/WL1283 ComboChips on MOORESTONE & MEDFIELD platforms.
- ShareTransport and MCP portage OMAP and ATOM
- Batch Testing UAT , Robustness / Performance upon AC (WIFI,BT,GPS)
- ELP and PS on WL1283 setups
- Delivering process and Android Froyo and Gingerbread codelines synchronization advocacy, recommandations
- Bugtracking and CSR main support towards customer/supplier R&D teams
- R&D Automation & Industrialization process related to revision management recommendations
R&D management, Code factory methodologist
- R&D auditor (architecture, projet communcation) for a multi-localized various availaiblity team (a dozen).
- Ownership and change management via projects boards and « lightning talks ».
- Code Factory design and deployment.
- Expertise on software engineering and development iterations.
- Releasing Synchronism analysis due to integrated open source projects considering their communities
- Production Analysis and recommendations for software distribution traceability
- Automation Prototype of software production and of the validation test framework.
- Configuration management reorganization to meet industrial edition process workflow.
Code factory methodologist, workflows optimization
- R&D dept.'s (30 persons) software production process Analysis (SPPA) . Reorganzation based on ITIL principles.
- Audits on code revision management (SCM, software code management), and configuration management (SCM, software configuration management), and on the industrialization process (code factory).
- Ownership and process/quality/technical interviewer of team leaders (6 persons).
- Recommendations to Integration service (5 persons) in a Lean-Manufacturing perspective.
- Usage of Stand Meetings, Techs-Stories.
Realtime Industrial Embedded Linux
Theory and individual case studies, development tools, cross toolchain & debugging, emulation/virtualization, Kernel and nanokernel, drivers, Real time. Architecture & RT design, RT constraints specifications, licensing & innovation, Co-design based R&D FLOSS , deployment and optimal upkeep.
Technical Referrer BSP
- Experimental methods codifier
- Retroengineering and technology survey
- Firmware R&D for a interface card based on DSP Blackfin
- Kernel Linux refereer in order to design drivers
- IP telephony dedicated software
R&D embedded engineer
Software development and Board Support Package (BSP) Responsible.
- Fully integrated solution architecture
- Design of a dedicated embedded Linux
- Linux Device Driver development
- Home-grown optimized toolchain setups
- Firmware design and development
Autonomous Prospective Research on Free Software firmware BIOS (aka linuxbios, now Coreboot).
- Design of a replacement bios for 8086 machine
- Specified a derivated project from father project
- Project & Community Survey
- Technical writter : deployment protocol
- R&D prospective for company thin client market strategy
Autonomous Prospective Research on GNU/Linux releasing process & quality. Implemented a N-tier load-balanced architecture to test various quality metrics (kernel, IP stack, etc..) with Cerberus notably.