HOTEL GROUP HILTON & ST REGIS - €40M - 650 people French Polynesia
Owning Company of four 5-star hotels : 3 HILTON under Franchise Agreement &
1 St REGIS under Starwood Management Contract
• Finance: audit et restructuring of the Group’s debt (€70M- reduction of financial costs by €800k). Analysis and achievement of capital increase operations. Profitability analysis and follow-up of investments projects. Companies financial valuation (Net Worth value, Goodwill calculation)
• Projects: financing & follow-up of renovation & construction projects: renovation of Hilton Moorea (€8M) in 2009-2010, Renovation of St Regis Bora Bora (€6M) in 2011-2012. Construction of 56 apartments for St Regis staff (€5M) in 2012-2013
• Treasury: negotiation of short-term credit lines. Implementation of cash flow budgets and reporting. Anticipation of cash needs. Management of a Group cash pooling company: legal framework, follow-up & accounting of financial movements
• Owner representative: Exclusive interlocutor of Licensor and Management Companies. Negotiation with Hilton (400k€ annual reduction of fees, implementation of Redemption Program). Control of Management Companies performance.
• Operational Management: monthly Owner meetings with General Managers and Management Companies: supervising of key operational decisions, hotels financials, accountings and procedures, capex.
• Legal: negotiation and follow-up of Franchise and Management contracts, loans and mortgage contracts. In charge of the legal files and suits of the Group with Group’s lawyers. Merger analysis between affiliated Group companies.
• Accounting: Bi-yearly closings of the Owning Company financial accounts. Elaboration of the Group companies’ financial statements and review with auditors. Elaboration of management reports and financials appendix
• Taxation: structuring and funding of investment operations to benefit from the French Tax Incentives (3 operations, €20M). Collection of VAT credits (€8M on St Regis construction cost, 600k€ on Hilton Bora)
• Insurance: management of the insurance file related to St Regis building damages and operating loss after OLI cyclone in February 2010: communication with the insurance company and collection of the €3.5M indemnity
• Liquidation: closing of Hilton Tahiti in 2010: supervising of the redundancy program of 180 employees (legal & financial), take-over of the hotel accountings and clearing of accounts, termination agreements with Licensor & Management Cie
• IT Systems: launching & management of a project aimed at harmonizing the Group general and analytical accounting system Navision (2008). Launching of a project aimed at using Navision stocks module (2011)
• HR Management: recruitment and supervising of the hotels’ financial controllers. Participation in the recruitment of managers over €50k annual salary (Hotels’ GM mainly). Evaluation of GM’s performances and annual bonus
• Other activities: supervising of a boat transfer company dedicated to the hotels ‘clients and staff (€1.5M annual turnover, 25 employees). Recruitment of the company manager, financing of new boats. Control of operating costs