Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
I sell two of the greatest products ever conceived by man; talent and opportunity.
Recruiting top talent is my passion and to be the best, one has to master the art and become proficient in using the tools.
In addition, I am a blogger, speaker, and a student of social media.
A.W. Forrester Co.
Since June 1994
- Job Search Strategy Design
- Talent Acquisition & Retention Consulting
- Founder of this boutique executive recruitment firm with specialization in the Human Resources Consulting arena. Charged with new business development responsibilities for all line of recruitment services. Other responsibilities include:
• Consult with clients/hiring managers to determine job specifications, skill-set requirements, compensation objectives, career progression within the division and other attributes to effectively market the job opportunity to qualified candidates
• Develop marketing strategies to source applicants utilizing internal capabilities and external electronic recruitment tools including social networking job boards, referral programs and variety of Internet related venues.
• Initiate dialog with prospective candidates to determine skill-set, motivation, and other qualifications that match the specific requirements of a job opportunity.
• Pre-screen and select finalist candidate for interviews. This involves providing managers with key information regarding candidate’s experience, accomplishments, personality as well as candidates’ compensation expectations, there by assisting the manager in expediting the selection process.
• Interact with vendors in evaluating applicant tracking systems, assessment testing tools, background checking and interactive career website development.
• Train Recruiters on effective recruitment techniques, with objectives of process efficiencies, quality of hire and other metrics that improve a positive candidate experience during the selection process.
• Consult to employers on best practice talent acquisition and retention strategies to increase internal recruiter productivity and effectiveness.
Formed in 1994, A.W. Forrester Co is a full service executive search firm that excels in the recruitment and placement of health insurance and employee benefits professionals.
Waterford Executive Group
to June 1994
- Business Development
- • Started the health benefits recruitment division for this boutique search firm.
• Developed a database of health intellectual talent consisted of Actuaries, Underwriters, Sales and Consultants through networking and telephonic direct methodologies.
• Developed relationships with hiring managers in promoting our recruitment services.
Waterford Executive Group Ltd. is a national executive recruiting firm established in 1990 and headquartered in Winfield, IL. Our client list includes Consulting Firms, Insurance Companies, Healthcare Organizations and Multinational Corporations.
to March 1992
- Developed recruiting and networking skills via cold calling perspective applicants to meet job specification.
Earned Rookie of the Year and Top Recruiter awards.
Formed in 1986, the company specialized in the recruitment of Actuaries at all levels for Insurance Companies, Human Resource, Consulting Firms and Corporations. The Company expanded in 1996 to reflect the expanded needs of the clients beyond Actuarial both nationally and internationally.
Mutual Life of New York (Now AXA)
to March 1990
- Sold and serviced insurance and financial products to high net worth individuals and small business owners.
Was a "Million Dollar Round Table" Producer and achieved four "Top Club" awards.
- Direct Sales
In business since 1859, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (formerly The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States) is a leading financial protection company and a premier provider of life insurance, annuity, and investment products and services