Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Luigi Wewege is the Senior Vice President of Caye International Bank headquartered in Central America, Principal of Palmetto Global Ventures a financial consultancy firm focused on digital banking and FinTech solutions, and serves as an Instructor at the FinTech School which provides online training courses on the latest technological and innovation developments within the financial services industry. Outside of his main roles Luigi additionally serves as a Mentor at FinTech Go a startup accelerator for financial technology companies, as a Team Member of the FinTech Portfolio the world's 1st member-owned FinTech innovation ecosystem, and as a speaker for the Silicon Valley Innovation Center. Luigi is also the published author of: The Digital Banking Revolution which is available in audio, kindle and paperback formats throughout all major international online bookstores.
Caye International Bank
- Caye is the only International Bank headquartered on the beautiful island of Ambergris Caye in Belize, Central America. The bank offers a diverse range of financial services and products in multiple currencies.
Vivier Financial Services
- Vivier is a boutique financial services firm offering a complete banking package which includes: current accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, an online platform, and international money transfers.
- The school follows a crowd sourced model to create online content to train innovation drivers tasked with launching FinTech startups or leading a digital transformation inside an established financial services institution.
Palmetto Global Ventures
- PGV helps companies transform their strategic marketing capability by using data analytics, and technology to create meaningful personalized customer experiences.
- Before the publication was sold, the NZLawyer was the only independent, fortnightly, news magazine for the legal profession in New Zealand.
The Braintrust Network (now CMEA)
- BTN was an international group of leading academics and practitioners; whose vision was to provide a unique content-driven consulting service for businesses on the real-world issues affecting their performance.
Investment Research Group
- IRG is a boutique investment banking firm which offers a variety of financial services such as: IPOs, mergers & acquisitions, public listings, share placements, underwriting and wealth management.
University of Missouri - St. Louis, College of Business
- Executed a pilot study which involved intensive engagement with senior governmental economists, people responsible for technical support at the leading three credit-scoring firms in the U.S., and with individual study participants from the American public.
- foreign affairs
- entrepreneurship and languages.
MIB School of Management
Major in international business, and awarded postgraduate scholarship to attend the full-time accredited MBA program.
University of Missouri-Saint Louis
Triple major in finance, international business & management - cum laude, and university athletic scholarship recipient.