Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Data Architect, Application Developer and Project Manager in a wide variety of business applications including SAP, Salesforce, Dynamics, MFG/Pro regional data warehouses and business intelligence.
Designer of solutions to improve productivity and efficiency.
Responsible for identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a systems development component, process improvement or organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
Since February 2017
- Designed and developed the technical solution for blueLake at Engie Corporation. BlueLake is a Data Lake implementation that also manages the integration between SAP, MS Dynamics and Salesforce. Handling hundreds of transactions per second.
- Responsible for configuring blueLake’s Linux servers. Developed its web services, interfaces, Java calls to SAP, API calls to Salesforce, message handling, queue processing and process logging.
- Country wide Salesforce Implementation, responsible for data cleansing, transformation, geolocation, quality,predictive analysis and integration between systems.
- Designed and deployed solutions in Amazon Web Services and Azure cloud platforms.
- Technologies used include EC2 Instances, Elastic Load Balancing, S3, Route53, Hadoop, Spark, Kinesis, DinamoDb, Aurora, RedShift, Rekognition, Lambda, Python, PHP, Talend, Java.
- Computer Scientist with over 18 years of IT experience in a multinational Fortune 500 Corporation where I held positions of increasing responsibility leading up to IT Applications Project Manager for the Latin America region.
- Lead by example professional with the ability to motivate teams to perform beyond their perceived barriers.
- Comfortable presenting ideas, numbers and solutions to senior management including regional VPs.
- Innate aptitude for data, data structures and algorithms.
- Native in Spanish and fluent in English. Vast experience in multi-cultural international environments.
PEOPLE DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
We are an international high-tech company, comprised of Employeneurs with more than 30 nationalities who provide services to customers all over the world. We excel in research, development and engineering.
Zielostone SL - Madrid
Since December 2015
- Completely and successfully restructured the technical department. Recruited and created a motivated team that has improved customer satisfaction beyond all expectations.
- Designed the technical solution and successfully managed the team that completed on time and budget a Real Estate intelligent, scalable application. Obtained a new large scale project from the same big-player customer in the Real Estate business in Latin America.
- Successfully redirected company strategy and goals thus boosting board of directors confidence and securing future investment funding for new hires and acquisitions.
- Lead R&D to apply machine learning algorithms for innovative products to solve everyday problems. Create blueprints for data management systems to integrate, centralize, protect and maintain data sources.
Alterity Solutions Inc.
to December 2015
- Successfully designed the technical solution and managed the team that implemented a multi-process, multi-systems, (SAP, MFG/Pro, external carrier) large scale, order tracking application for a well known multi-national corporation.
- Designed and implemented a content-based recommender system using classifier machine learning algorithms for one of our customers from the food industry in Germany.
to December 2014
- Preceding the successful implementation of MFG/Pro in Venezuela & Colombia, acted as the MFG/Pro expert consultant for Argentina & Chile including server sizing, MFG/Pro installation, LA process standardization, bolt-on Progress programming and training.
- Responsible for the successful data migration from HR legacy systems in 13 countries to corporate HCM SAP for the GPT R8 project.
- Received Rockwell CTM award for exceeding expectations throughout the conversion.
- MFG/Pro server consolidation and clustering. IT responsible for consolidating 12 Latin American countries MFG/Pro instances in Milwaukee's (HQ) data center. Personally received a CTM award.
- Implement MFG/PRO electronic invoicing (paperless) for RA Chile subsidiary before legal timelines to improve billing process and comply with tax regulations.
- Responsible for management and technical design, leadership and implementation for a variety of medium to large sized IT projects throughout Latin America. Some of these include:
- Latin America Data Warehouse (LADW) Designer and technical lead for the new enhanced version using SQL Server, Java and Cognos technologies to provide sales and financial data to high management.
- SAP r8 HCM Latin America legacy systems data conversion. Data developer (ETL) for migrating HR legacy systems to SAP HCM for all Latin America sites.
- Monterrey Payroll IT Leader for implementing META4 payroll outsourcing in Rockwell s new Monterrey plant.
- Design and development of a fully automated marketing event registration and tracking system. Awarded.
- Web Access IT Leader for the development of new features and migration of the legacy web application used by Latin America distributors.
- Dispatch to Invoice (D2I) Project Manager of a Six Sigma project to reduce by 300% the time to invoice, improving Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) from more than 180 to 30-60 days.
- Managed IT infrastructure, IT budget and business applications for the Andean region's (Venezuela, Colombia and Peru) RA subsidiries.
to November 1998
- Worked as an on-site IT consultant at Rockwell Automation, providing services for desktop support, LANs, database analyst, application developer among other tasks.
- As cofounder and director of the company, I offered my IT & IS experience and knowledge to provide external consulting to several small to mid sized companies mostly in the civil engineering (construction) industry. The company developed a Construction Project Control System that received an award from the Venezuela Engineering School as one of the top three Civil Engineering programs of the year (1993).