Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Software Development Management
- Agile and Scrum Facilitation and Execution
- Software Development, Integration, and Deployment
- System Administration
- Software QA and Analysis
Throughout my time as a system administrator, integration engineer, software developer, business analyst and scrum master, I have acquired a large set of skills. With these skills, it has enabled me to be an asset in almost any situation and solve problems effectively and efficiently. I have also championed being a teacher and a leader to help others grow their skills and lead teams to put great ideas to action.
While I worked as a business analyst, my skills related to critical thinking and problem solving have been honed to allow me to tackle problems across multiple disciplines and applications. My time as a software developer enabled me to see how software and applications are built from the inside out. While working in agile and scrum it has taught me to be self-managing and work effectively in a team environment. As I worked as an integration engineer, I have learned to work in a team outside of my organization, with customers and other IT professionals. While employed as a system administrator I learned how applications and services are delivered to customers and the challenges faced in that discipline. All of these experiences has enabled me to be an effective leader in software development and understand problems from the customer to the developer and the decision makers.
My background in technology alongside my communicative and organizational skills has enabled me to be large benefit to any organization. I work well whether deep in the trenches of technology or working with customers to solve complex issues.
West Chester University
- Install, configures, optimize, administer and monitor performance of server and applications.
- Work with network engineer to administer all networking equipment for SSHEnet
- Create new backup, mail, DNS, and monitoring systems under a virtual environment. Including a redesign of SSHEnet technician website.
- Supervise student interns to run classrooms, faculty workstations and building helpdesk for the West Chester University Graduate Business Center.
West Chester University of Pennsylvania (WCUPA) is a public university located in West Chester, Pennsylvania, about 25 miles (40 km) west of Philadelphia. It is one of the 14 state universities of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE). West Chester was ranked 69th in the Master's Universities (North) category by U.S. News & World Report for 2009. The school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSACS).