Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Software Development Management
- Agile and Scrum Facilitation and Execution
- Software Development, Integration, and Deployment
- System Administration
- Software QA and Analysis
Throughout my time as a system administrator, integration engineer, software developer, business analyst and scrum master, I have acquired a large set of skills. With these skills, it has enabled me to be an asset in almost any situation and solve problems effectively and efficiently. I have also championed being a teacher and a leader to help others grow their skills and lead teams to put great ideas to action.
While I worked as a business analyst, my skills related to critical thinking and problem solving have been honed to allow me to tackle problems across multiple disciplines and applications. My time as a software developer enabled me to see how software and applications are built from the inside out. While working in agile and scrum it has taught me to be self-managing and work effectively in a team environment. As I worked as an integration engineer, I have learned to work in a team outside of my organization, with customers and other IT professionals. While employed as a system administrator I learned how applications and services are delivered to customers and the challenges faced in that discipline. All of these experiences has enabled me to be an effective leader in software development and understand problems from the customer to the developer and the decision makers.
My background in technology alongside my communicative and organizational skills has enabled me to be large benefit to any organization. I work well whether deep in the trenches of technology or working with customers to solve complex issues.
- Estimate, design, develop HIE software in the Agile Development process.
- Work with industry standards including IHE and HL7 through JAVA, Apple and other development platforms.
- Perform ongoing support of HIE systems, Mirth integration engine and Medecision products
- Coordinate with project management office to plan and execute implementations
- Procurement, siting and end-to-end configuration and testing of hardware and software
At Medecision, we’re dedicated to tackling the big problems in the healthcare industry—disconnected systems, disjointed data, less-than-optimal care delivery, and health outcomes that none of us want to experience.