Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Software Development Management
- Agile and Scrum Facilitation and Execution
- Software Development, Integration, and Deployment
- System Administration
- Software QA and Analysis
Throughout my time as a system administrator, integration engineer, software developer, business analyst and scrum master, I have acquired a large set of skills. With these skills, it has enabled me to be an asset in almost any situation and solve problems effectively and efficiently. I have also championed being a teacher and a leader to help others grow their skills and lead teams to put great ideas to action.
While I worked as a business analyst, my skills related to critical thinking and problem solving have been honed to allow me to tackle problems across multiple disciplines and applications. My time as a software developer enabled me to see how software and applications are built from the inside out. While working in agile and scrum it has taught me to be self-managing and work effectively in a team environment. As I worked as an integration engineer, I have learned to work in a team outside of my organization, with customers and other IT professionals. While employed as a system administrator I learned how applications and services are delivered to customers and the challenges faced in that discipline. All of these experiences has enabled me to be an effective leader in software development and understand problems from the customer to the developer and the decision makers.
My background in technology alongside my communicative and organizational skills has enabled me to be large benefit to any organization. I work well whether deep in the trenches of technology or working with customers to solve complex issues.
- Analyze and determine gaps to meet changing business requirements, healthcare reform and needs of users within the health system and local organizations.
- Determine functional requirements and specifications for complex solutions to problems across the HIE
- Develop project management planning to coordinate tasks and objectives. This involves working with project management leads at the corporate and local level along with IT resources.
- Provide on-going support for installed systems including resolution of problems, impacts, upgrades, and testing.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in Customer Service with all internal and external customers.
- Provide services and support in the role of a scrum master for a wide variety of projects and positions. This includes facilitating and developing the Agile Scrum methodologies of Trinity Health. Being both a supportive and leader to both Product Owners and Software development teams.
- This company was formally known as Catholic Health East. Merged with Trinity Health in 2014
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. It serves people and communities in 20 states from coast to coast with 86 hospitals, 109 continuing care facilities and home health and hospice programs that provide nearly 2.8 million visits annually. Catholic Health East and Trinity Health Merged in 2012 to form CHE Trinity