- Vivier Group is a multinational financial services group of companies, providing its products worldwide through representation in jurisdictions across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe and South America. The group of companies is comprised of Vivier & Co, Vivier Capital, Vivier Developments, Vivier Investments, Vivier Ventures, and launching shortly Vivier Growth Fund.
Vivier Financial Services
- Vivier & Co was incorporated in 2001 and is a boutique Financial Service Provider, registered in New Zealand. With a near 15 year tradition, our core focus is to offer savings accounts featuring above average returns, without market risk volatility. We achieve this by making highly selective loans, secured against real estate.
- Nikau Global services included market-readiness consulting, international import and export guidance and insights relating to the effects that social, economic and environmental factors can have on effective exporting.
House of Pies
- House of Pies was mainland Europe’s - first fast food pie restaurant and franchisee. HOP's primary mission was to offer an alternative to the current fast-food market in Europe.
New Zealand China Development Group
- The NZCD Group has unique links with the People’s Republic of China building on experience, and relationships that the company has cultivated over the last 20 years. The business has now positioned itself to take advantage of the unique opportunities emanating from the NZ-China Free Trade Agreement, which aims to increase bilateral investment and trade links between these two countries.
The Braintrust Network (now CMEA)
- BTN was an international group of leading academics and practitioners, based out of Budapest. The firm’s vision was to combine both thinking & doing, so as to provide a unique content driven consulting service for businesses and not-for-profit organizations on the real-world issues affecting their performance.
Investment Research Group
- IRG provides financial consumers with information, analysis and advice about investments within Australasia. IRG is also a sponsor for NZX, and offers full investment banking services.
OS Tires Ltd.
- OST is a global tire manufacturer which markets Off-The-Road tires used in the construction and mining industry. The company’s mission is to become a major player in the OTR market worldwide, by becoming a cost effective manufacturer and supplier of tires.
University of Missouri - St. Louis, College of Business
- Executed a pilot study in partnership with the Federal Trade Commission. This involved intensive engagement with senior governmental economists, people responsible for technical support at the leading three credit-scoring firms in the USA, and with individual study participants from the United States public.