Luigi Wewege is the Chief Executive Officer of Vivier & Co, a boutique financial services firm offering a complete banking package to its clients worldwide. Other roles include being an Instructor at the first online FinTech School, serving as the Principal of Palmetto Global Ventures a bespoke financial management consultancy, and is an invited member of the Young Entrepreneur Council considered one of America’s most successful communities for business professionals. Luigi is also the published author of: The Digital Banking Revolution which is available in audio, kindle and paperback formats throughout all major online bookstores in over fifty countries.
Vivier Financial Services
- Vivier is a boutique financial services firm offering a complete banking package which includes: current accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, an online platform, and international money transfers.
- The school follows a crowd sourced model to create online content to train innovation drivers tasked with launching FinTech startups or leading a digital transformation inside an established financial services institution.
Palmetto Global Ventures
- PGV helps companies transform their strategic marketing capability by using data analytics, and technology to create meaningful personalized customer experiences.
- Before the publication was sold, the NZLawyer was the only independent, fortnightly, news magazine for the legal profession in New Zealand.
The Braintrust Network (now CMEA)
- BTN was an international group of leading academics and practitioners; whose vision was to provide a unique content-driven consulting service for businesses on the real-world issues affecting their performance.
Investment Research Group
- IRG is a boutique investment banking firm which offers a variety of financial services such as: IPOs, mergers & acquisitions, public listings, share placements, underwriting and wealth management.
University of Missouri - St. Louis, College of Business
- Executed a pilot study which involved intensive engagement with senior governmental economists, people responsible for technical support at the leading three credit-scoring firms in the U.S., and with individual study participants from the American public.
- foreign affairs
- entrepreneurship and languages.
MIB School of Management
Major in international business, and awarded postgraduate scholarship to attend the full-time accredited MBA program.
University of Missouri-Saint Louis
Triple major in finance, international business & management - cum laude, and university athletic scholarship recipient.