Data Architect, Application Developer and Project Manager in a wide variety of business applications ranging ERP (MFG/Pro) from client-server payroll to web based order entry, data warehouses and business intelligence.
Designer of solutions to improve productivity and efficiency.
Responsible for identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a systems development component, process improvement or organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
to December 2014
- Preceding the successful implementation of MFG/Pro in Venezuela & Colombia, acted as the MFG/Pro expert consultant for Argentina & Chile including server sizing, MFG/Pro installation, LA process standardization, bolt-on Progress programming and training.
- Responsible for the successful data migration from HR legacy systems in 13 countries to corporate HCM SAP for the GPT R8 project.
- Received Rockwell CTM award for exceeding expectations throughout the conversion.
- MFG/Pro server consolidation and clustering. IT responsible for consolidating 12 Latin American countries MFG/Pro instances in Milwaukee's (HQ) data center. Personally received a CTM award.
- Implement MFG/PRO electronic invoicing (paperless) for RA Chile subsidiary before legal timelines to improve billing process and comply with tax regulations.
- Responsible for management and technical design, leadership and implementation for a variety of medium to large sized IT projects throughout Latin America. Some of these include:
- Latin America Data Warehouse (LADW) Designer and technical lead for the new enhanced version using SQL Server, Java and Cognos technologies to provide sales and financial data to high management.
- SAP r8 HCM Latin America legacy systems data conversion. Data developer (ETL) for migrating HR legacy systems to SAP HCM for all Latin America sites.
- Monterrey Payroll IT Leader for implementing META4 payroll outsourcing in Rockwell s new Monterrey plant.
- Design and development of a fully automated marketing event registration and tracking system. Awarded.
- Web Access IT Leader for the development of new features and migration of the legacy web application used by Latin America distributors.
- Dispatch to Invoice (D2I) Project Manager of a Six Sigma project to reduce by 300% the time to invoice, improving Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) from more than 180 to 30-60 days.