Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Data Architect, Application Developer and Project Manager in a wide variety of business applications including SAP, Salesforce, Dynamics, MFG/Pro regional data warehouses and business intelligence.
Designer of solutions to improve productivity and efficiency.
Responsible for identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a systems development component, process improvement or organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
to December 2014
- Preceding the successful implementation of MFG/Pro in Venezuela & Colombia, acted as the MFG/Pro expert consultant for Argentina & Chile including server sizing, MFG/Pro installation, LA process standardization, bolt-on Progress programming and training.
- Responsible for the successful data migration from HR legacy systems in 13 countries to corporate HCM SAP for the GPT R8 project.
- Received Rockwell CTM award for exceeding expectations throughout the conversion.
- MFG/Pro server consolidation and clustering. IT responsible for consolidating 12 Latin American countries MFG/Pro instances in Milwaukee's (HQ) data center. Personally received a CTM award.
- Implement MFG/PRO electronic invoicing (paperless) for RA Chile subsidiary before legal timelines to improve billing process and comply with tax regulations.
- Responsible for management and technical design, leadership and implementation for a variety of medium to large sized IT projects throughout Latin America. Some of these include:
- Latin America Data Warehouse (LADW) Designer and technical lead for the new enhanced version using SQL Server, Java and Cognos technologies to provide sales and financial data to high management.
- SAP r8 HCM Latin America legacy systems data conversion. Data developer (ETL) for migrating HR legacy systems to SAP HCM for all Latin America sites.
- Monterrey Payroll IT Leader for implementing META4 payroll outsourcing in Rockwell s new Monterrey plant.
- Design and development of a fully automated marketing event registration and tracking system. Awarded.
- Web Access IT Leader for the development of new features and migration of the legacy web application used by Latin America distributors.
- Dispatch to Invoice (D2I) Project Manager of a Six Sigma project to reduce by 300% the time to invoice, improving Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) from more than 180 to 30-60 days.