- Business and Application Analytics
- Software Development, Integration, and Deployment
- Agile and Scrum Facilitation and Execution
- System Administration
Throughout my time as a system administrator, integration engineer, software developer, business analyst and scrum master, I have acquired a large set of skills. With these skills, it has enabled me to be an asset in almost any situation and solve problems effectively and efficiently. I have also championed being a teacher and a leader to help others grow their skills and lead teams to put great ideas to action.
While I worked as a business analyst, my skills related to critical thinking and problem solving have been honed to allow me to tackle problems across multiple disciplines and applications. My time as a software developer enabled me to see how software and applications are built from the inside out. While working in agile and scrum it has taught me to be self-managing and work effectively in a team environment. As I worked as an integration engineer, I have learned to work in a team outside of my organization, with customers and other IT professionals. While employed as a system administrator I learned how applications and services are delivered to customers and the challenges faced in that discipline.
I should also mention my background in the healthcare industry. Because of my time and success in this industry, I have developed skills in healthcare messaging, development, integration, market trends, and compliance.
My background in technology alongside my communicative and organizational skills has enabled me to be large benefit to any organization. I work well whether deep in the trenches of technology or working with customers to solve complex issues.
Since April 2016
- Assists senior management by performing broad scope of duties with Trinity Health's Internet and Intranet web service front-end, back-end and Portal development. Participates in the strategic and tactical planning of Trinity Health's web services. Researches industry practices related to web integration, portals and web services.
- Requires making complex, independent decisions for which there is little historical precedent. Manages and establishes technical standards for portal, application and integration development, web site design and content management, and daily operations related to web services.
- Directs the activities of team leads and staff, including web integration architecture and development, content management, website and application design and usability.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. It serves people and communities in 20 states from coast to coast with 86 hospitals, 109 continuing care facilities and home health and hospice programs that provide nearly 2.8 million visits annually. Catholic Health East and Trinity Health Merged in 2012 to form CHE Trinity