Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Software Development Managmenet
- Agile and Scrum Facilitation and Execution
- Software Development, Integration, and Deployment
- System Administration
Throughout my time as a system administrator, integration engineer, software developer, business analyst, scrum master, people management and project manager, I have acquired a large set of skills. With these skills, it has enabled me to be an asset in almost any situation and solve problems effectively and efficiently. I have also championed being a teacher and a leader to help others grow their skills and lead teams to put great ideas to action.
In my latest position as a Software Development Manager it has enabled me to bring my skills together in all disciplines and apply them to every aspect of software development. I focus on being a leader by implementing positive change, listening and working together to solve problems both from within and outside a team.
My current industry background focuses on the the Healthcare industry. This industry has given me insight into industry standardization, government regulation, system to system design, and understanding a large industrial machine. The Healthcare industry is a complex industrial machine that can dovetail into other industrial genres. I made sure to keep up to date on market trends and understand the impacts of regulatory changes and requirements.
My background in technology alongside my communicative and organizational skills has enabled me to be large benefit to any organization. I work well whether deep in the trenches of technology or listening to customers in order to solve and understand complex issues.
to August 2018
- Assists senior management by performing broad scope of duties with Trinity Health's Internet and Intranet web service front-end, back-end and Portal development. Participates in the strategic and tactical planning of Trinity Health's web services. Researches industry practices related to web integration, portals and web services.
- Requires making complex, independent decisions for which there is little historical precedent. Manages and establishes technical standards for portal, application and integration development, web site design and content management, and daily operations related to web services.
- Directs the activities of team leads and staff, including web integration architecture and development, content management, website and application design and usability.
- Implemented and coached others on Agile methodologies and the scrum Framework. Directed my team to work with Kanban and Scrum to increase productivity and make development more predictable. Worked within the larger organization to implement the SAFE architecture
- Accomplishment: Implemented Scrum/Agile within the Web Services Department.
Combined 2 disparate teams from 2 seperate parts of the organization. Implemented a system for improvement both for process and for training.
Implemented a full stack development environment including source control management, CI, Backlog processing, Unit testing, automated code analysis and Development Environment virtualization.
Achieved the highest level of employee satisfaction as a first year manager.
Completed all within a fully remote capacity managing a team composed of membership across the continental United States and Europe.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. It serves people and communities in 20 states from coast to coast with 86 hospitals, 109 continuing care facilities and home health and hospice programs that provide nearly 2.8 million visits annually. Catholic Health East and Trinity Health Merged in 2012 to form CHE Trinity