Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
After my master in journalism and communication, and since the beginning of my professionnal life, I've been gathering experiences to get a 360° view of the marketing issues.
First, I've been commercial consultant and I've learned the tips and tricks of selling something ( what works, what doesn't ; do's and dont's ; how to present an argument and advantages...).
Then I've worked as Senior Account Executive in a Direct Marketing Agency, for clients as Club Med, UPS, Nestlé... and I've learned the backstage of the advertising : how to create and transmit a message, technical specifications, but also project management, strategic recommandations, working with graphic people...
After what I've wanted to go see how it was by the client's side. I've joined a marketing team in an international company selling services to HR sector. In charge of the internal and external communication, I draw the yearly action plan, write or supervise every single content (mailings, documentations, websites, press releases...), handle the relationship with the agencies (graphic and PR)... I'm also in charge of the CSR strategy.
As major challenges, I've been charged to develop the new intranet and to handle the belgian part of the european project FOOD (www.foodprogram.be).
Since October 2012
- In charge of all marketing activities of this fashion store chain, from drawing the yearly action plan to implementing in-store events, activating social media channels, developing PR...
to September 2012
- As a communication manager, I was in charge of the project management, including planning, budget and team management and helped my client to adress their internal communication needs (e.g. align management on new company strategy, communicate new strategy through the whole company and engage employees...) by drawing recommendations.
Edenred (ex-Accor Services)
to March 2012
- In charge of all the communication areas : Press Relations, events, leaflets and mailings, advertising campaigns, web marketing... Including drawing the yearly communication plan, copywriting, applying the house style, developing and maintaining the intranet, collaborating with the agencies...
- Responsible for the sustainable development and charities action plans.
- Managing and developing the skills of 2 collaborators and 4 trainees
- Developing the social media strategy
- Hiring the members of my teams (grown to 4 people just before I decided to quit)
CRM Factory / MRM Partners
to April 2006
- In charge of the direct marketing projects of : Club Med, UPS, Nestlé... From briefing to strategic recommandation, concept, budget, coordination of internal and external resources, quality check...
- After I left, I continued doing copywriting jobs for CRM Factory as a freelancer during 2 years