Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Su di me
Fotografo nel settore beni culturali e per l' editoria da oltre trent'anni. L' evoluzione della fotografia e il passaggio al digitale hanno rappresentato un ulteriorie stimolo allo sviluppo anche personale di nuovi progetti e nuove proposte.
Attualmente sono impegnato come docente nel corso di fotografia di riproduzione di beni culturali alla scuola ISIA di Urbino
Visual Studies Rochestrer (NY)
Specialist course in the Language of Photography
(at Visual Art School of Rochester, NY)
Teacher Nathan Lyons: Artist, Curator, VSW
Founder & Director Emeritus
Università di Bologna
DAMS – Disciplines of Arts, Music and Show
Studio e Archivio Fotografico
Da gennaio 1974
- Marco Ravenna is a freelance photographer specialising in Italian cultural heritage.
- With more than thirty years’ experience and around 100 published volumes , Marco Ravenna has also organised entire photography campaigns, of which he has curated every logistical and organisational aspect. The Marco Ravenna photographic archive currently contains 50.000 shots in large format film.
- Due to the nomadic nature of his job, he has also specialised in outdoor photography and setting up in different kind of places.
- His lessons, both held at institutional level and through private courses, represent one of the main activities of its genre in Italy and a concrete connection between real professional practice and the ability to transmit it to others.
- Organization of professional photography courses among image and tourism in Rome and
- Bologna (Phototourism Org. )
- Professor of Photography at Urbino University (ISIA) for a postgraduate course on artwork
- Publication of around 100 books on painting,
- sculpture, architecture, paper materials,
- archaeology, urban and industrial landscapes.