Industrial Engineer with strong High Voltage Batteries knowledge. Volkswagen Group. 100 km/h Bicycle Development. Maintenance Engineering (Mycsa). SAP ABAP 4 Programming ( NTT Data ). Sales Engineering (Vócali)
I consider myself a confident person, demanding and disciplined as qualities to achieve success at professional level. I am passionate about new challenges and I also have great self-learning skills in multiple fields of activity. First position in technological base competition at Universidad Politécnica of Cartagena, presenting own electric transformed bicycle able to supply AC power to delocalised households and capable of reaching 96 km/h (GPS measurement).
- Safety verification in high voltage batteries.
- Error analysis during testing process, R&D .
- Support actions to keep all resources in order and up to date.
- Status report to managers and communication with Volkswagen Group counterparts.
• Preparation of annual business plan development and objectives definition in line with Managers.
• Market prospecting and Monitoring of new clients: Private Hospital Groups and / or Public Health.
• Offer preparation for both Public and Private sectors and agreements negotiation.
• Nutshell CRM management. Strategic alliances with sector partners.
• Training for users (Doctors).
Testing development by device and country: local problems, app, radio, function test, dual sim and navigation test, redial / wait, sms / mms, apn checking, interworking, among others. Discovering bugs, operating system failures, and taking diagnostics logs of each of the different bugs on DUT (Device Under Test).