I have recently graduated (M.A.) from Webster Vienna Private University's International Relations Program at the School of Arts and Sciences in Vienna, Austria. I have previously studied at Webster University Athens in Athens, Greece and at Regents University London in London, England.
Writing bi-weekly articles (of at least 400 words) aimed at a college audience including well-researched content with sources/hyperlinks, images, quotes, interviews and/or videos.
Providing analysis on general news, politics, business, sports and a wide array of topics including: Local News, Campus Life, Entertainment, Fashion, Sports, Technology, Health, Business, and Politics.
Ensured guest service was friendly, helpful and fast; answering questions from guests and resolving any concerns. Monitored auditoriums for picture/sound quality, temperature, lighting and guest behavior. Controlled access to theatre by greeting, directing guests and tearing tickets. Performed daily concession duties, as well as cleaning and maintain areas of the theater.
The Master of Arts in International Relations program at WVPU enables students to students to analyze the complexities and processes involved in world politics and international affairs.
• Coursework completed in: International Political Economy; Politics of Development; EU-Asia Relations; Theories of International Relations; Terrorism in World Politics; The European Union
• Completed my M.A. Thesis, titled: "Populism, Multilateralism and Supranationalism: Looking at Cases from The European Union and the Community of Latin American And Caribbean States."
• WVPU Delegate to the 2019 Warwick Economic Summit in Coventry, U.K.
• Runner-up in Poster Presentation at the WVPU Graduate Research Summit 2019
• Received 2 50% Training Scholarships from the Business and Management Department
• Received 2 50% Training Scholarships from the Library
Completed 8 Weeks of Graduate Work at Webster University's Athens, Greece Campus.
Courses completed were: Introduction to International Relations, Research Methods and Perspectives; Professional Seminar
As part of the Professional Seminar course, we visited the Hellenic Parliament, the International Organization for Migration, European Parliament Office in Athens, as well as attended roundtable discussion with embassy of Georgia to the Hellenic Republic - "The Future of Europe and the European Future of EU’s Eastern Neighborhood."
From 2012 until 2015, I attended Webster University in St. Louis, Missouri USA, where I completed my B.A. in International Relations with a minor in Spanish Language and Literature.
In the History, Politics and International Relations Department, I completed the following courses:
• International Law; International Political Economy; International Organizations: Structure and Political Conflict; Conduct of Foreign Policy; Diplomatic History; Twentieth-Century United States; Women in Latin American History; Senior Seminar on Arms Control and Proliferation
In the International Languages & Cultures Department, I completed the following courses:
• Intermediate Conversational Spanish; Advanced Spanish: Level I & Level II; Listening, Comprehension and Vocabulary; Conversation and Culture; Culture and Civilization of the Spanish-Speaking World (Espana/Spain); Spanish Literature; Advanced Topics: Spanish-American Theater
Spent a semester abroad in London, England through Webster University's study abroad program.
Intensive study of England’s history, customs, traditions, politics and religion. Conducted research on counter-terrorism and international security of Spain, France and the United Kingdom. Attended seminars and trips throughout London as part of the Social History of London course.
Completed coursework in: Social History of London; International Human Rights Law; International Security; Advocacy, NGOs and Civil Society.