Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career No, I'm unavailable
Web Marketing ExecutiveSubscriber Acquisition Executive at dealchecker.co.uk, part of the european Easy Voyage group. Mainly in charge of leads acquisition campaigns management ( Google Adwords, Co-registration ....)
dealchecker.co.uk - London - United Kingdom(Permanent contract - August 2012 - August 2012)
Easy Voyage - Dealchecker.co.uk - London - United Kingdom(Permanent contract - October 2011 - August 2012)
- Subscribers acquisition: Dealchecker.co.uk
- Lead generation management
- Optimisation and management of Google Adwords campaigns
- Co-registration partnerships
- Results analysis and reporting
- Mailing strategies ( Newsletter, Welcome email, Reactivation campaigns, Events emails ...
Pellenc Selective Technologies - Pertuis - France(Apprenticeship - Since September 2010)
- Create regular emails campaigns
- Write and diffuse success stories and newsletters
- Produce sales support materials: PPT
Cotswold Outdoor - London - United Kingdom(Casual employment - March 2010 - August 2010)
Groupe Volkswagen France - Villers-Cotterêts - France(Training scheme - September 2009 - February 2010)
- Worked on TV, radio, print and press advertising campaigns: At least, two TV, press and print advertising campaigns a month, so an average of 6 campaigns per month.
HENKEL TECHNOLOGIES FRANCE - PACA - France(Training scheme - June 2009 - August 2009)
- Sales representative in cosmetics (Schwarzkopf, Gliss, Syoss, Fa, Scorpio, Mont Saint Michel, Denivit, Vademecum, Teraxyl, Hair Coloration…) in charge of around 50 independent stores in the south eastern region. An average of 2 times more product references and shelving spaces in displays won.
Euromed Management, Marseille, France (September 2008 - September 2011)
Euromed Management, Marseille, France (September 2007 - June 2008)
Gaston Berger, Lille France (September 2005 - June 2007)
- to prepare nationwide competitive exams in economics to join a top French Business school
Raymond Queneau, Lille, France. (September 2004 - June 2005)
- I love working under pressure on different projects in the same time and solving problems, this makes everyday’s work challenging.
- I am said to be efficient and organized in my work and to be a pleasant, positive and cheerful co-worker.
- MIcrosoft Office
- Vente Partner
- Google Adwords
- Web literate: social networks, google applications...
- French: Native
- English: Fluent,
TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication): 930/995
- German: Intermediate
- Snowboard for 5 years.
- Ballet dance during 14 years within a team of 10 dancers.
- Promoted two B to B companies which have difficulties to find interns in my Business School
- AIESEC 2007/2009
- Recruiter for AIESEC Marseille. Team of 8 students. Present in over 107 countries and territories and with over 50,000 members, AIESEC is the world's largest student-run organization. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development, AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to be global citizens, and to get experience and skills that matter today
- Lived 6 months in London, UK
- Lived 6 months in Wiesbaden, Germany