welcome on my online cv,
you can download my cv here;
or here in french;
I am currently looking for a thesis.
Feel free to contact me !
University of Lyon
Design and improvment of Isolated DC/DC converter, with high working temperature and low coulping capacity.
Ense3 with UJF
Since September 2014
Master Training to research in Electrical Engineering.
The goal of this training is to prepare students for doctoral studies for researchers.
All areas of electrical engineering concerned (transport, aviation, energy, power distribution, etc.).
to September 2014
Master science degree withs honors
Master training to higher education.
This training prepares for the aggregation witch is a degree with permit to teach in France.
This contest evaluate student on their ability to understand design and teach in the field of civil engineering and mechanical electrical engineering.
Ecole normale supérieure de cachan
to September 2012
Bachelor's degree in science
Applied Sciences in physics and engineering for Research and Education.
The goal of this formation is, on the one hand to acquire broad skills, always starting from the physical to go to the applications, on the other hand to train teachers and researchers aware of the related fields.
Since September 2015
- PHD CTCI, DRT/LETI/DACLE/SCCI/LGECA
to July 2015
Since September 2014
- Examiner of 2nd years students in preparatory classes PSI (physics science ingeneering)
- School project in partnership with a company.
- The goal was to help a company in an innovative field and then do a lesson based on what we have done.
- 400 working hours
to August 2014
- Design of a supply for a peacemaker
- Design of containers for genetically modified neurons, in order to help patient affected by the neuronal degeneration
to August 2012
- Operator Monitoring at the Dielectric department
- I worked with the team in charge of dielectric Team 2 (3/8 shift system). My job was to check the proper functioning of the machine making qualifications while minimizing disruption of production.
- At the heart of this internship I worked in one of the largest clean room in the world, I was sensitized to constraints of production, and I quickly adapt myself to this new constraining environement and i easily integrate myself in this team.
- It was an extremely rewarding experience. I always dreamed of being immersed in the operation of a clean room and that dream came true.
Agrégation de science de l'ingénieur option génie électrique
Microsoft Office / MS project / Eagle
C++ /C / VHDL / pyhton / ASM/Shell
Solidworks/ inventor/ PSIM
English/ TOEIC 940
Young fire fighter diploma after 3 years of training.
4th at the 2009 French national engineering science competition (Concours general)
4th at the regional (Rhône-Alpes) chemistry Olympiad (2009)