- Contact me Contact Form
Job/Career Just looking around
French IT guy now living in Beijing, I am also an amateur DJ since more than 5 years.
The musical domain has always been a big part of my life.
Indeed, I learnt piano since I was 7.
However, I have always been passionate by electronic music and I switched piano to turntables in 2008 when I decided to buy my first controller.
Since, I kept on practicing and being really attentive of what is happening in the electronic music world.
I am now enjoying mixing many different genres of music on various kind of devices.
Unisson - Epitech Paris (January 2011 - February 2013)
- I have been a member of the DJing society of my computer sciences school EPITECH Paris since 2011.
I had the occasion to practice on vinyls and CDs, perform during some live sessions/parties or take part of the organisation of some nights.
I had, during those years, the occasion to meet some DJs and producers, which succeed to enlarge my point of view within the area.
I discovered some different ways to appreciate the music as much as I learnt how to improve my DJing skills.
It has been a very rewarding experience.
Visit the society webpage: www.unisson.org
- I started to practice DJing in 2008 for a friend's birthday party after buying my first controller.
I have been passionate by the sensation of transmitting your feelings while playing music in a party and never stop practicing and learning since this date.
- Beijing, China (February 2013 - present)
- Beijing, China (1 month, May-June 2012)
- Colchester, UK (1 year, 2011-2012)
- Estonia (2 weeks, August 2012)
- New-York, USA (2 weeks, December 2008)
- Unisson member since 2011 - DJing society
- Amateur DJ
- Participation of "Hackathons" as angelhack - API programming competitions
- Manage my own FreeBSD online server (ssh, firewall, vpn, jails, web server, mail server ...)
- Presentation of our Microsoft community (MSLab) during the TechDays 2011
- Drum & Bass
- DJing - amateur
- Scratching notions - practicing
- Controllers - Traktor/Serato
- CDs - practiced on CDJs
- Vinyls - still learning
- Pads/MPC discovery usage