Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
"Always working towards enhancing user experience by reducing one mandatory click at a time."
Valid Till: September 2020
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Since November 2018
- Working primarily as consultant architect to provide technical solution designs and architecture for Cognizant's Life Sciences clients.
- Coordinating with Onshore Product Managers, Business SMEs for requirement finalization and preparing implementation design cards.
- Delivery planning and reviews, solution, interface and deployment architecture, use case mapping, design review, solution/code review, driving strategic product initiatives, performance engineering and troubleshooting.
- Creating solution approach for Upgrade and Migration for various Documentum versions of Life Sciences solution.
- Responsible for performance recommendations for large scale enterprise implementations.
- Troubleshooting critical issues, security compliance guidelines, implementation consulting.
to October 2018
- Lead a team of 4 JAVA and Documentum developers for building solutions on Content management solutions based on EMC/Opentext Documentum 7.x.
- Contributed towards the implementation in having Company Software based on totally infrastructure independent design and implementation, REST oriented architecture as well as Micro Services to enhance the Old and legacy Documentum Webtop based software to applications that are not ROA based services whcih communicate together through a customized OAuth2 and OpenID-Connect Security Services.
- Contributed towards Coverage based TDD (JUnit4), Legacy code refactoring, Github triggered deployment which is controlled via Jenkins and used XLDeploy to ensure Continuous Delivery.
- Team staffing, interviewing, training and mentoring.
to October 2017
- Solution Design for new Product features for Life Sciences domain including implementations based on FDA standards and performance recommendations.
- Worked on custom developed tools for migration/Upgrade projects for Life Sciences 4.x.
- Consulting strategic initiatives on IT Roadmap, educating on emerging technologies.
- Managing solution architecture, transition management, building and mentoring teams.
- Product Design and development, technical, functional solution specification and design, database design on Documentum.
- Automation frameworks using Java, Selenium and Cucumber for EMC Life Sciences products with 90% functionality test coverage.
- Application development using Java, J2EE and Documentum Foundation classes, portals, automation test frameworks, functional and unit test cases.
- Contributed to development of Reference Architecture for SOA projects.
- Code Review, Integration, performance engineering and deployment of products and services.
- Integration with Third party Reporting tools, Viewers etc. with Documentum D2LS applications.
EMC/DellEMC/Opentext Documentum Suite: Since 2010
EMC/C6 Software Suite (D2, C2, ...): Since 2012
Documentum D2LS: Since 2012
Java Enterprise Edition: Since 2011
Life Sciences: Since 2012
Electronic Content and Case management: Since 2010
Investment Banking: Since 2016
Servers: Apache Tomcat (7 & 8), Weblogic (12.x), IBM Websphere (8)
Reporting Engine: Opentext iHub Analytics (3.x), Amplexor myInsight (5.x)
Continuous Integration: Teamcity, Jenkins, XLDeploy
Scripts: ANT, Maven, XSL/XML/HTML Transformation
Source Control: Perforce, Github, Gitlab
DB Tools: Oracle (11g, 12g), MS-SQL, SQL Developer
VMWare Tools: Lab Manager, vCloud Director
France: Paris. Moved on-site (one month)
Electronics and Communication Engineering