- Contact me Contact Form
Job/Career Just looking around
Awards~ Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Technology Award, 2010
~ Employee of the Quarter, 2010
~ Systems Support Unit Award-New Orleans, 2009 (1st Received)
~ Systems Support Unit Award-New Orleans, 2010 (2nd Received)
~ Systems Support Unit Award-New Orleans, 2010 (3rd Received)
~ Letter of Commendation, 2009 (1st Received)
~ Letter of Commendation, 2009 (2nd Received)
~ Letter of Commendation, 2010 (3rd Received)
~ Letter of Commendation, 2010 (4th Received)
~ Special Operations Service Ribbon for work on Incident Command Post Communications Center during Deep Water Horizon.
Infragard - New Orleans, LA - United States(Volunteer Work - Since February 2010)
- Volunteering helping InfraGard achieve it's mission statement: InfraGard is an information sharing and analysis effort serving the interests and combining the knowledge base of a wide range of members. At its most basic level, InfraGard is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the private sector. InfraGard is an association of businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the United States.
USCG - New Orleans, LA - United States(Since November 2009)
- As a Information Systems Technicians I supervise and manage information system assets associated with Automated Information Systems (AIS) and Internet Protocol (IP) Local Area Networks (LAN).
Additionally I am responsible for maintaining telecommunications networks via PBX installation, maintenance, and coding.
- SIPRNET network administrator. Chief Writer/Editor of Job Aid documentation, Fiber Installer, PBX telecommunications cable installer and programmer, Server 2003 Network Administrator, Cisco switch programmer/installer, TACHYON satellite installer and subject matter expert
- Training P.O. (Petty Officer) Monitoring the changing requirements for Information Technicians in the public and private sector and ensuring technician staff is provided the resources and training to maintain a competitive skill level.
Bellevue University (October 2010 - December 2011)
- GPA: 3.72
Develop strategies and resources to deal with information security issues
Apply analysis and design concepts
Explore important aspects of systems and network administration
* Introduction to UNIX
* Business Telecommunications
* Advanced UNIX Administration
* Cisco Networking
* Structured System Analysis and Design
* Operating System Administration
* Management and Design of Database Systems
* Implementing and Managing Network Infrastructures
* Implementing and Maintaining Active Directory Structures
* Administration of SQL Databases
* Information Security
* Advanced Web Server Administration
Code Academy (Present)
Nasa, MIchoud Facility (July 2012 - July 2012)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training teaches and prepares individuals to implement the principles, practices, and techniques of Six Sigma in a support capacity on a Black Belt project team. Green Belts are traditionally Lead process stakeholders and may also be assigned specific process-level improvement projects to conduct on their own—projects that normally do not require the statistical rigor demonstrated by a Black Belt.
New Horizons Computer Learning Center (August 2012 - August 2012)
This course enables introductory-level developers who are not familiar with the Microsoft( .NET Framework or Microsoft Visual Studio) 2005 to gain familiarity with the Visual Studio 2005 development environment.
CompTIA (August 2011 - August 2011)
- CompTIA Security+ not only ensures that candidates will apply knowledge of security concepts, tools, and procedures to react to security incidents, it ensures that security personnel are anticipating security risks and guarding against them.
The United States Air Force Communications School (January 2011 - January 2011)
Coast Guard Institute (April 2009 - October 2010)
- Telecommunications, Fiber Optics Systems Photonics, Data and Digital Communications, Telecommunications Systems, Security Fundamentals, Network Installation, Internet Development and Support, Remote Access Networks
Southern Connecticut State University (January 2002 - August 2007)
- Major focus on Psychology with a minor in Sociology
- Fiber Installation- Understanding of fiber optic theory and fiber optic cable plant installation.
- Unix/Linux- Understanding the fundamental concepts required for effective use of a UNIX operating system.
- Business Telecommunications- An understanding of the fundamental technical principles of telecommunications and computer networks and then examining the business challenges of managing communications resources.
- Unix/Linux Administration- An ability to perform practical application of UNIX system administration will be a significant feature of the course.
- Cisco Networking- The ability to perform Internetworking through the study of Cisco routing and switching and how to install, configure, operate, and optimize networks that use Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wide Area Network protocols, and Cisco network hardware.
- Structured System Analysis and Design- The ability to use of tools and methodologies applied to structured system analysis and design.
- Operating System Administration- The ability to perform the skills required to administer small to medium-sized networks in server environments and practical application of administrative tools, utilities, and configurations in server environments
- Management and Design of Database Systems- An understanding of relational model and the hierarchical, network models, and database design using E-R Diagrams.
- Implementing and Managing Network Infrastructures- This is the skill and knowledge necessary to configure and manage a computer to operate within a client-server networking infrastructure.
- Implementing and Maintaining Active Directory Structure- An understanding of how to successfully plan, implement, and troubleshoot a Microsoft Windows Server™2003 Active Directory® directory service infrastructure.
- Administration of SQL Database- The knowledge and skills required to install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot the client/server database management system of Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL) Server™.
- Information Security: Security+ Certified BY Comptia-
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification .
- PBX programming and installation- Understanding two Private Branch Exchange (PBX) modules (Eon Millennium and Nortel).
On the eOn an understanding of DCBS system and includes the EKS configuration and VoiceMail. a knowledge of programming, installation and repair of analog and digital phones and trunks, trouble-shooting and disaster recovery are emphasized.
On the Nortel Succession PBX a knowledge of programming, installation and repair of analog and digital phones and trunks, trouble-shooting and disaster recovery are emphasized.