- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
About MeI am a proud self employed leader with extensive sales, service, support and design experience. I currently live in Lansing, Mi with my beautiful family.
CEI - Community Mental Health - Lansing, MI - United States(Part-time - Since March 2003)
- Direct care for adult developmentally disabled residents in a group home environment.
- Manage resident’s medications, home maintenance, diet, hygiene and facilities.
- Utilize problem solving and people skills to redirect and resolve crisis situations with residents.
Trideon Enterprises - Lansing, MI - United States(Full-time - Since January 1999)
- Own and operate technology consulting business
- On site and remote computer support for residential and business customers all over the country.
- Loyal base of customers that rely on my technical and retail experience to make all of their high tech purchasing decisions.
- Computer support, lessons, repair, upgrades and advice.
Best Buy Co. - Okemos, MI - United States(Full-time - 1998 - 2002)
- Wireless and satellite sales department supervisor
- Consumer Electronic services supervisor
- Sales, upgrade, repair, shipping, customer service training and employee evaluation.
- Consistent district leading results as both a sales and service leader in the store.
University of Phoenix (July 2007 - September 2009)
Michigan State University (1993 - 1998)
- General education with advanced courses in Theater production and direction.
Brother Rice High School (1989 - 1993)
- Brother Rice High School is a Catholic, college preparatory school for young men. In the spirit of Blessed Edmund Ignatius Rice, the founder of the Congregation of Christian Brothers, the school fosters the spiritual, intellectual, cultural & physical development of its students. The Brother Rice Community promotes excellence through an environment conducive to life-long personal growth, responsible moral choices and critical thinking.
- Project Management (SDLC, RAD)
- Team Leadership
- Problem Solving
- Theater Production
- Event Planning and Promotion
- Retail and Direct Sales
- Technical Support and Repair
- Web Design
- Type 60 WPM
- Leadership: Residential Painting, Theater Production, Sales Floor, Management
- Employee evaluation and training: SOP, Product Knowledge, Sales Techniques, Customer Satisfaction.
- Retail, warm, cold and direct selling and marketing
- Retail Departments: Appliances, Media, PC and Home Office, Wireless, Digital Imaging, Satellite, Video, Audio, Customer Service, Operations, Inventory, Loss Prevention, Services (PC Tech Bench), Manager On Duty
- Customer support: Phone and service counter management with CRM systems.
- Social Media Marketing
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Extensive Web 2.0 Development
- SEO and W3C Compliance
- Gadgets: Audio/Video, Car Audio, Satellite, Wireless and more.
- Computer / Console Gaming: Beta testing and community support.
- Web 2.0 development
- Social Networking: Facebook, Blogger and Twitter
- Audio/Video Production
- Video game development
- Theater Production: Stage Manager, Sound Designer, Stage Crew, Set Construction, Makeup and Costume experience.
- Event planning and promotion: Producer, Ticket Manager, Director, Fund Raising, Advertising Sales and Sponsorships
- Video Production: Director, Editor, Writer, Sound Designer
- MS Windows Training Video Production with Camtasia Studio
- Digital Audio Production: Voice, Podcasting, Web Audio, and Live Performances.