- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Job/Career Open to opportunities
Intern Business Development at FirstChoice Group Canada6 months internship in International Marketing, Toronto, Canada
FirstChoice Group Canada - Toronto - Canada(Internship - Since April 2012)
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
- Prepare RFQs, RFPs, correspond with vendors, prepare bids for oil company tenders, Canadian/US Federal Govt tenders etc.
- Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost effectiveness of activities.
- Communicate with export and import and related authorities, customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
- Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization.
- Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
- Market Research- Internet based.
Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers de Grenoble - Grenoble - France(Internship - January 2011 - July 2011)
- Participation to the daily communication works
- Scientific articles redaction
- Translated articles from French to English , and English to French
- Website communication
- Corporate brochure and workshop creation
- Corporate brochure and workshop creation.
- Public and media relation.
- Organize a corporate workshop for the Lyon international fair ( March 2012)
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Grenoble - Grenoble - France(Internship - May 2010 - July 2010)
- Web communication
- Corporate newspaper articles redaction
- Creation of the new patient welcome booklet
- Theme days development (anti-tobacco, painkiller day)
- Exhibition set up in the Hospital museum.
- Public Relations.
IAE of Grenoble (UPMF, France) (September 2011 - September 2012)
- Management, Marketing, Accounting, Communication, Negotiation, Project
management, introduction to Business Laws, introduction to BI, Investment and Financial trade, Purchasing.
ICM of Grenoble (Université Stendhal, France) (September 2009 - July 2011)
- Communication theories, Corporate and Marketing communication, Web communication, Oral presentation tools, scientific and Cultural communication, mediation and scientific opularization, Communication Project Management.
UJF Grenbole, France (September 2007 - July 2009)
- Animal and Human physiology, Cellular and Molecular biology, microbiology, genetics, ecology, biochemistry, nervous system first knowledge, practical laboratory work