- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Employed
Business Technology AnalystPrathamesh is a Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting with 3 years of experience in Salesforce CRM strategy,implementation, customization, Force.com application development, Salesforce integration and .NET based data driven web application development. His experience brings strong experience to technical engagements along with broad functional expertise. He initiated and managed projects in a fast paced startup. His collaborative, positive and team oriented attitude coupled with pragmatic and focused on results approach has won him accolades and recommendations from peers and managers alike.
Deloitte Consulting - Atlanta, GA - United States(Full-time - Since August 2011)
- Technology Consulting, Emerging Solutions Service Line, Salesforce.com Practice
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer
- Deloitte is the largest private professional services organization in the world and has approximately 170,000 staff at work in more than 140 countries. Deloitte Consulting assists clients by providing services in the areas of enterprise applications, technology integration, strategy & operations, human capital, and short-term outsourcing.
Greatwavetech LLC - Los Angeles, CA - United States(Full-time - May 2011 - July 2011)
- Using Talend with Salesforce: Loading Data to SF.com in bulk and performing lookup and column Transformation in Talend.
- Handling jQuery in VisualForce and developing Batch Apex triggers.
- Managed Amazon EC2 Server for a Google Project to get all contacts from SF account and and carried out Data Cleansing using queries.
- Technical Environment: The technologies and softwares used mainly were Salesforce.com, Talend, MS Excel, Data Loader, jQuery, Visualforce and Apex.
A boutique consulting firm based out of Los Angeles, provided Salesforce CRM Consulting Services to large corporate clients. The firm focuses on providing implementation,development, integration and training services with respect to Salesforce CRM.
Norfolk Southern - Atlanta, GA - United States(Internship - August 2010 - December 2010)
- HP Service Manager Reporting
- .NET TYES Application:Analyzing Requirements and VB.NET Development for enhancements
- TLMS Application: Quality Assurance activities
- Automating Case Assignment integrating On-Call Schedule with HPSM Service Manager
- Developed the SOX Automation Application simplifying the process of developing IT Audit Excel sheet.
- Technical Environment: Environment was focused on developing reports by querying HP Service Manager, analyzing requirements and converting TYES application from VB to VB.NET environment and performing manual testing for TLMS Application.
A major Railroad transportation company operates 21,500 route miles in 22 eastern states. The railroad is a major transporter of domestic and export coal in the eastern half of the country. The IT Department was involved in developing cutting edge software for Yard management and needed help in QA activities while deploying this new application. The IT Department had also embarked on a project to transform their VB applications to VB.NET environment along with other projects to automate their business processes like ‘SOX Automation’ and ‘Automated Case Assignment’.
Pragmatic Works Software - Jacksonville, FL - United States(Internship - May 2010 - August 2010)
- Implemented business process automation using Salesforce.
- Provide system administration of the Salesforce.com environment.
- Managed and developed Visualforce pages, Apex classes,triggers, custom objects, fields, formulas, reports, dashboards, validation rules and workflows.
- Uncovered and resolve data integrity issues.
- Led the development of .NET based Salesforce-CMS-QuickBooks Integration application which allowed new orders to be fed into CMS(internal Server Database), Salesforce and QuickBooks simultaneously increasing efficiency and saving substantial time and costs eliminating the need for Data Entry from upto 8 forms to just 3 clicks.
- Led the development of .NET based SaaS tool (Data mining in Cloud) that allows users to schedule a download of the Leads data and then apply SSAS data mining on the data and send the results as scheduled email notification.
- Led the development of .NET based Fliqz webinar management application that allowed Sales team to view/upload/create/edit Webinars and other available resources in Fliqz account.
- Technical Environment: The tools mainly used were Salesforce.com instance, Data Loader, MS Excel, SQL Server R2, Visual Studio 2010 and Apex Explorer. The web applications were developed using C#, SQL, ASP.NET 3.5, jQuery, CSS, HTML, XML, QuickBooks API and Salesforce API.
A software and services boutique consulting firm specializing in SQL Server, business intelligence, SharePoint and cloud solutions that combine strategic services and innovative software. The company wanted to improve upon their Salesforce CRM for their Sales. After the implementation, the SF instance needed continuous administration and enhancements like automating their sales processes. The client had embarked on developing a Salesforce product to be sold on AppExchange. The company also needed help in developing lightweight web applications to manage their internal product resources.
Infosys Technologies - Pune - India(Full-time - June 2008 - July 2009)
- Developed multi-tier, data-driven travel web applications using .NET 3.5 and SQL Server 2005.
- Systems Analysis, modeling databases.
- Provided Salesforce administration for a client firm.
- Worked on a re-engineering project in Mainframes.
- Hands on experience with COBOL,JCL,CICS and DB2.
- Self Governance Team Member.
- Technical Environment: The role mainly needed tools like Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2005, AJAX, CSS, HTML, CICS, JCL and DB2. The development languages used were C# and COBOL.
- Infosys PR101 .NET Certified
- Infosys PR101 Mainframes Certified
- Infosys, a multinational Consulting firm provided business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients, in over 30 countries. Its specialties include IT Solutions and Services, Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Products and Platforms, Engineering Services, Cloud Services.
Sai Technologies - Mumbai - India(Apprenticeship - August 2007 - June 2008)
- Conceived and developed a MATLAB based application for Object
recognition, tracking and depth measurement using a combination of advanced algorithms.
- Developed and tested performance of EmbeddedC programs for 8051 Microcontrollers using Keil.
- Technical Environment: Extensively researched IEEE papers and project implementation was carried out using softwares like MATLAB, Keil and Eagle Layout Editor.
- The company, a small Technology firm focused on developing electronics and telecom based utility products and softwares. One of the leading projects was concerned with research on object recognition, tracking and depth measurement in real-time video frames based on advanced computing algorithms.