- Contact me Contact Form
Business Technology AnalystPrathamesh is a Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting with 3 years of experience in Salesforce CRM strategy,implementation, customization, Force.com application development, Salesforce integration and .NET based data driven web application development. His experience brings strong experience to technical engagements along with broad functional expertise. He initiated and managed projects in a fast paced startup. His collaborative, positive and team oriented attitude coupled with pragmatic and focused on results approach has won him accolades and recommendations from peers and managers alike.
Deloitte Consulting - Atlanta, GA - United States(Full-time - Since August 2011)
- Technology Consulting, Emerging Solutions Service Line, Salesforce.com Practice
Greatwavetech LLC - Los Angeles, CA - United States(Full-time - May 2011 - July 2011)
- Using Talend with Salesforce: Loading Data to SF.com in bulk and performing lookup and column Transformation in Talend.
- Handling jQuery in VisualForce and developing Batch Apex triggers.
- Managed Amazon EC2 Server for a Google Project to get all contacts from SF account and and carried out Data Cleansing using queries.
Norfolk Southern - Atlanta, GA - United States(Internship - August 2010 - December 2010)
- HP Service Manager Reporting
- .NET TYES Application:Analyzing Requirements and VB.NET Development for enhancements
- TLMS Application: Quality Assurance activities
- Automating Case Assignment integrating On-Call Schedule with HPSM Service Manager
- Developed the SOX Automation Application simplifying the process of developing IT Audit Excel sheet.
Pragmatic Works Software - Jacksonville, FL - United States(Internship - May 2010 - August 2010)
- Implemented business process automation using Salesforce.
- Provide system administration of the Salesforce.com environment.
- Managed and developed Visualforce pages, Apex classes,triggers, custom objects, fields, formulas, reports, dashboards, validation rules and workflows.
- Uncovered and resolve data integrity issues.
- Led the development of .NET based Salesforce-CMS-QuickBooks Integration application which allowed new orders to be fed into CMS(internal Server Database), Salesforce and QuickBooks simultaneously increasing efficiency and saving substantial time and costs eliminating the need for Data Entry from upto 8 forms to just 3 clicks.
- Led the development of .NET based SaaS tool (Data mining in Cloud) that allows users to schedule a download of the Leads data and then apply SSAS data mining on the data and send the results as scheduled email notification.
- Led the development of .NET based Fliqz webinar management application that allowed Sales team to view/upload/create/edit Webinars and other available resources in Fliqz account.
Infosys Technologies - Pune - India(Full-time - June 2008 - July 2009)
- Developed multi-tier, data-driven travel web applications using .NET 3.5 and SQL Server 2005.
- Systems Analysis, modeling databases.
- Provided Salesforce administration for a client firm.
- Worked on a re-engineering project in Mainframes.
- Hands on experience with COBOL,JCL,CICS and DB2.
Sai Technologies - Mumbai - India(Apprenticeship - August 2007 - June 2008)
- Conceived and developed a MATLAB based application for Object
recognition, tracking and depth measurement using a combination of advanced algorithms.
- Developed and tested performance of EmbeddedC programs for 8051 Microcontrollers using Keil.
- Databases: SQL SERVER 2005/2008/2008 R2, MySQL
- Tools:Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010,SQL Server Mgmt
- Studio, Apex Explorer, MS Visio, Data Loader,Eclipse IDE, HP Service Manager
- Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET,Quickbooks API, Programming (QBXML) ,CSS,AJAX, ITIL, UML, UNIX, XML, HTML, jQuery, SF API, FB API
- Expertise: Salesforce CRM Administration/Development,Database Modeling, Database development, Web application development, Personal Finance, Entreprenuership