Pamir Kiciman is dedicated to being a catalyst for transformation by bringing the teachings of Oneness to the forefront in individuals and in society at large. He's here to help people answer existential questions, and live from a foundation of abiding qualities with meaning and purpose.
He is a Reiki Master Teacher of authentic Japanese Reiki classes in Fort Lauderdale and all of South Florida.
- Dear Pamir, I am writing to thank you for all that you are, all that you represent, and all that you have helped me accomplish. I knew from the moment I first met you when you appeared on my radio show, A Higher Path that there was something special about you. The aura that you project is one of confidence and knowing coupled with a sincere desire to be of service. You do this in a manner that is soft and nurturing. — Ronald L. Magram, Esq.
- Pamir, Reiki as taught by you, has helped me a great deal both physically and mentally/spiritually. As you know I'm not one to give praise freely, and I am a very reserved person. In this instance, however, I would be happy to recommend you to anyone interested in healing and growth. — CEO Latin American Search Associates
- To Whom It May Concern: This letter is being written on behalf of Pamir Kiciman whom I have known since 2003 when he began working with us in the Healing Arts Department at Imperial Point Medical Center. Pamir has offered his services as a Reiki Master for both personal sessions and group instructional classes. Over this time he has given our clients comprehensive training in the field of energy work. Clients have discovered the ability to restore homoeostasis to the body, equilibrium to the mind and fulfillment to their soul. Pamir’s mastery in Reiki is well respected and honored. — Robin Varon, P.T. Regional Manager of Rehab--Wellness and Healing Arts Imperial Point Medical Center
- Buddhism | Yoga/Advaita | Meditation | Consciousness | Shamanism | Perennial Wisdom | Transpersonal Psychology | Cosmology | Holistic/Vibrational/Mindbody Wellness | New Physics | Neuroscience
- Raja Yoga as taught by Paramahansa Yogananda, and Kriya initiate
- See my Tumblr for my forays through the lens (in My Links below)
- Eclectic: World, Devotional, New Age, Jazz, Indie, Singer-Songwriter, Blues, Rock, Classical
- Indie, foreign, comedy, drama