Cobham - Villebon-sur-Yvette - France(Full-time - September 2011 - January 2013)
- Development and testing of electronic circuits (RF, analog and/or digital) for test bench equipment followed by integration and testing in the complete system.
- Development of Graphical User Interface to control the full system.
- Redaction of testing procedures and application notes.
- Customer support for installation of equipment on site.
- Technical support and expertise to technicians.
Sequans communications - La défense - France(Full-time - February 2011 - August 2011)
- Support and co-development with customers and partners of fully industrial products based on Sequans chipset/software solutions (USB dongles and CPE).
- Advanced expertise provided to Sequans key customers
(schematic review, layout review, qualifications)
- RF Expertise (integration tests and analysis of wireless systems)
Cobham - Plaisir - France(Full-time - September 2010 - December 2010)
- Development of RF circuits (105MHz to 1500MHz upconversion, frequency synthesis by PLL, RF power detector)
- Monitoring the implementation of the electronic boards with subcontractors
- Redaction of documents for project monitoring and presentation of selected solutions to clients at progress meetings
IEMN (Institute of Electronics, Microelectronics and Nanotechnology) - Villeneuve d'Ascq - France(Part-time - October 2006 - May 2010)
- «Components for generating and detecting terahertz pulses», funded by the General Directorate for Armament.
- Electrical and optical characterization of a high resistivity and short carrier lifetime semiconductor sensitive at 1.06μm for the development of photoswitches to generate and detect ultra-short pulses (~1ps)
- Study and development of a monostable, as a building block, for the detection of these pulses with the aim of achieving terahertz UWB (Ultra-Wide Band) systems
- Fabrication and characterization of electronic and optoelectronic microwave devices in a clean room for the continuous and pulsed generation of terahertz radiation (100GHz-1THz)
- General analog, digital and RF design knowledge
- PCB Layout
- Microchip PIC (C development with Microchip TCP/IP and USB stacks)
- Altera MAX II CPLD (VHDL)
- Development of Graphical User Interface (Qt, C++/CLI and C#)
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP protocol
- SPICE, ADS and SCILAB (open source Matlab equivalent)
- Kicad and PADS
- French : mother tongue
- English : fluent
- Swedish : beginner
- Spanish : beginner
- Support during development, installation, training and trouble shooting