I have been an experienced architect for 17 years, working in complex technical, human and organizational contexts.
I am rigorous and strongly involved in the projects entrusted to me. I think I have good listening skills and know how to make myself available for the team.
Friendliness, humility and team spirit are qualities that I strive to cultivate.
thinthinkingthings - https://who.will.you.disco.today/fr/
Since January 2018
- Collaborate to write the business plan.
- Collaborate to find financial partners.
- Collaborate to define the marketing plan to promote the application.
Freelance for Airbus
to January 2018
- Solution owner or technical expert for web applications in flight tests department.
- Elaboration of technical solutions in collaboration with business team.
- Working on agile methodology with a local and remote team of 12 persons (6 developers in India).
- Validation of the application on architecture, development quality and security.
- Technical expertise and consulting assignments in others department of Aerospace domain.
to June 2015
- Technical expertise and consulting assignments in the Aerospace domain.
- Architectural documentation of software in complex and heterogeneous environments.
- Architectural evolution of software to manage the avionics configuration.
to December 2012
- Promotion of company expertise in presales meeting with external clients.
- Definition of the technical vision and prioritization of activities of the R & D division
- Management of the technical R & D - Direct management (8 people)
- Supervised an offshore team - indirect management (5 people)
- Coaching and career management of employee (8 people)
- Organization of collaborative events
- Participation in the employee recruitment process
to October 2010
- Product owner of the JEE framework distributed to our external clients.
- Creation, implementation and validation of the technical choices.
- Management of development planning, the workload and delivery.
- Industrialization of development process (Maven, Nexus, Jenkin ...)
- Coaching of the development teams - Direct Management (3 people)
- Coaching and career management of technical employee (5 people)
- Animation of technical training
to April 2009
- Validation of software architectures and prototyping of applications in SOA environment.
- Design of technical API, development and validation of complex components.
to September 2008
- Managing a development team – Direct management (2 people)
- Establishment an infrastructure to industrialize software developments.
- Outsourcing and industrialization of the solution
- Setting up business partnerships
- Setting up technical trainings for our clients and animate them.
to March 2002
- Implementation of a progiciel dedicated to company knowledge management.
- Work as developer in a small team (3 developers) in startup environment.
Université de Technologie de Troyes
to June 2001
Define the architecture scenarios integrating into the corporate strategy.
Organization and management of application audits.
Ability to develop or validate technical choices and directions
Implement quality management processes from design to delivery.
Ability to lead a team, transmit its knowledge to a group.
Ability to establish dialogue to negotiate, inform, persuade, motivate.
Ability to make pragmatic and contextual decisions.
Ability to anticipate and manage the risks (technical, organizational) .
Ability to plan an action plan.
Ability to delegate and empower team members.
Ability to establish collaborative working methods.
Ability to organize human resources in line with the personal ambitions.
Management of workload and resources in agile software development.
Collaboration in setting up a multidisciplinary and international development structure which can produce effective and quality softwares. This success helped to restore confidence with the business and improve the department's ability to adapt its tools to new business challenges.
Realization of the architecture design for the Airbus customer web portal. Its deployment has rationalized inter-application flows and has facilitated exchanges with external partners.
Realization of a JEE framework that has become the reference framework for the entire BNP Paribas group.
Deployment of a continuous integration platform on all products of sofware editor. This platform has significantly improved the quality level of deliverables and reduced customer support costs.
Definition of strategies for managing employee skills. These strategies have allowed the consultants to maintain a high level of technical skills and to reinforce the capacity of company to win new client contracts and support new technical challenges.
Establishment of a qualified development team based in Madagascar. This structure offer to company the possibility to win fixed-price projects and to achieve them with the required level of quality.
French: mother tongue
English: probably fluent in few weeks… :)
Curious & open minding
Sense of initiative
Adaptability & Creativity
Self-motivation & Time Management