Proven success concepting and implementing strategic marketing campaigns. Thorough experience in converged media strategy, social media for large brands, publicity, advertising, and creative production on a diverse blend of fully integrated retail, entertainment and CPG projects.
Remains results-focused while providing holistic strategy, exceptional client service to internal and external stakeholders, and executing creatively inspired campaigns.
Self motivated competitor who enjoys balancing large projects with strict attention to detail in a team setting.
Turner Sports and Turner Studios
Since April 2016
- While still overseeing the Turner Sports Social Media team, added responsibility for building and operationalizing a portfolio-wide social media resource group specializing in intra-Turner communication, best practices, optimized toolstacks and social content production expertise. This group works across the Turner enterprise.
to April 2016
- Creates the social media strategy across all Turner Sports affiliated league partners including NBA TV, NBA on TNT, PGA.com, NCAA.com, NCAA March Madness, MLB on TBS and NASCAR on TNT.
Coordinates with stakeholders across Turner Sports to ensure the strategy's effectiveness towards achieving the business's KPIs. Ensure the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company's linear and digital products and services.
- Owns the roadmap for the social media tools used and directs the social technology integration.
- Identifies and implement new social platforms, products, programs, and technologies.
- Acts as the advocate of social media integration, influencing overall business strategies.
- Monitors and comments on trends in social media trends and pushes for innovation in digital, mobile and social TV.
to September 2014
to February 2013
- Responsible for AT&T social media marketing:
- Led social media strategy
- Executed social-by-design marketing programs that support key device launches, promotional periods, and large corporate initiatives
- Collaborated with internal teams to socially optimize all aspects of the business
- Pushed innovative and first-to-market ideas thru mobile-first platform development
- Measured all initiatives with thorough metrics, analytics and insights to prove positive ROI on social media marketing
to April 2011
- Collaborated with retail and CPG brands such as JCPenney, Best Buy, Macaroni Grill, Frito-Lay, State Farm and Kellogg's on social media strategy and execution.
- Vitrue is a social media management company providing technology solutions to help brands harness the vast marketing potential of social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Solutions combine a social relationship management platform, multi-presence management capabilities and a suite of Facebook applications built to meet marketer objectives such as acquisition, engagement, sales and brand awareness across the social web.
H-E-B Grocery Company
to June 2010
- H-E-B Grocery Company is a privately supermarket chain with more than 315 stores throughout Texas and northern Mexico, including Central Market, an upscale organic and fine foods retailer. H-E-B ranks No. 11 on Forbes' list of "America's Largest Private Companies". H-E-B is the twenty-seventh largest retailer in the United States.
- Managed all marketing efforts on 3 key pieces of business, including the H-EB Pharmacy, Central Market brand, and overhaulilng the H-E-Buddy kids marketing and childhood obesity initiative.
- Responsible for developing yearly marketing strategy plans as well as ensuring timely implementation. Key deliverables included providing excellent client service, developing brand positioning, creative and execution of in-store signage, media creative assets, online content, and Partner communication.
to October 2008
- Managed creative strategy, production and execution of seasonal and designer based campaign platforms.
- Created microsites to hub all online marketing for jcp.com and in-store sales. Utilized added value, social media, and online advertisements to redirect traffic to the site.
- Executed all creative production for integrated marketing campaigns with traditional and unconventional media.
- Created microsites to launch new private label brands and seasonal campaigns. Responsible for driving sales, store traffic, and working with merchants to ensure price/item execution.
- Evolved the perception of JCPenney with target customers via editorial and consumer outreach.
- Fulfilled fashion and home furnishings media requests, editorial lookbooks, interviews, & developing editorial content.
- Produced online lookbooks for seasonal/brand campaigns for fashion media to use as convenient sources of print and online content.
- Publicity team garnered billions of consumer impressions and millions in ad equivalency per quarter.
- Streamlined operational execution through sampling process, media asset management, and internal communication.
Duke University Sports Promotions
- Assisted the Director in all element of on-field, off-field and online promotions for D1 athletics.
Bob Anthony for US Senate
to August 2004
- Worked on all aspects of Corporation Commissioner of Oklahoma Bob Anthony's campaign and responsibilities.
Since March 2014
I was selected to participate in the Achieva class of 2014 - 2015.
Pathbuilders partners with Fortune-ranked organizations to develop high-performing people through mentoring, executive development programs and consulting. Through highly-customized leadership development programming, Pathbuilders accelerates the career growth of individuals and directly contributes to bottom line success in client organizations.