Date of Birth:10/12/1980
Management and Leadership an experienced dynamic highly motivated Assistant General Manager – AGM
13 years proven track record in high pressure environments requiring independent decisions, conflict resolution and critical attention to detail.
Working experience in Real Estate/retail banking dealing with high profile clients in India & Dubai - U.A.E.
seeking to new challenges in Sales/Marketing for Business development, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Proven interpersonal and communication skills strong business acumen with the ability to execute a wide rage of sales & marketing strategies to establish market presence and increase revenues and profitability.
A proven performer who moves from vision and strategy to implementation and follow-through.
A highly accomplished Assistant General Manager – AGM specializing in Sales. Recognized by superiors for excellent customer care, resulting in corporate commendation.
Management career with proven track record of increasing department efficiency, establishing processes and exceeding customer expectations, handled a variety of managerial and administrative duties to meet the needs of the company and customers.
Ability to build strong rapport with personnel, customers, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity, customer-focused Professional with a distinguished career of over 13 years.
Management career with proven track record of increasing sales and establishing and exceeding customer expectations.
Strong leadership, problem solving and communication skills highly articulate, demonstrating refined interpersonal skills across all levels and backgrounds energized for new challenges. Computer literate / experienced in maintaining accurate records and reports.
Consistently provided excellent, informed customer service and maintained strong reliable work ethic.
Extremely responsible youth willing to accept a position to increase experience within the realm of customer services, worked for well reputed organizations with employee strength of (5000 employees).
Recognized for exceptional ability to create trust and build lasting relationships, flexible, positive and responsive to change
Strong follow-through, administrative and time management capabilities.
Business Development Sales & Marketing.
Specialty hardcore experience in Sales & Marketing.
Exploring potential business avenues, Identifying prospective clients, generating business from existing clientele, thereby achieving business targets.
Having strong background in sales and customer service and have minimum of 13 years of experience in retail banking selling to multi products.
Excellent communication and inter-personal skills apart from leadership and management skills.
Able to develop strategies and programs which are important in achieving the targets of the organization.
Able to identify and coach cross-selling of a wide range of business, retail and consumer services, armed with an array of highly competitive product offerings.
Able to direct and control retail banking activities and resources for meeting retail banking objectives.
Able to convert business requirement to functional requirement and able to discuss all the strategies with the clients and business users.
Knowledge of corporate sales and client relationship management.
Generating new business & achieving target, able to get new business form existing clients and engage in client servicing.
Good communication and inter-personal skills, able to motivate and lead the team properly.
Following all the laid down sales processes and having strong networking skills.
Able to provide information and assistance to customers and also cross sell products in the credit card center.
Handling client problems, answer general inquiries and complaints. having complete knowledge of bank regulations and policies.
Having excellent inter-personal, communication and computer skills.
Responsible for conducting business development activities, apart from lead generation as well as providing assistance to the customers.
Dealing with prospective as well as existing customers, in order to analyze the financial requirements and suggest products and services, as per those requirements.
Able to develop a friendly and professional atmosphere, which leads to positive customer experience, apart from long-term customer relationship.
I consider myself to be a student of the Secret Art of Selling.
Sales is a profession that the minute you think you know it all is the day you should do something else.
I have learned more from my losses than I have my wins.
I have realized that the more I care about my customer - the more they care about me
I believe that everything in life happens for a reason - it is part of my learning to grow and become a greater professional
I believe that when you give 100 percent of yourself - life gives abundance back.
I understand that we are our own worst enemy and your greatest critic is the one that is in your head.
I understand that my greatest fulfillment have come in the giving and not in the receiving.
I have been blessed to work with so many top Sales professionals.
I have made some sales in my time but not won many more, i have a choice either to focus on the losses and the heartache with it or relive my wins.
Thank you for reading this - i am truly grateful - it is my wish that you got something out of it.
Samrat Group Colonizers & Developers
Since November 2015
- Job Responsibility: All marketing activities with management. Handling The Residential Township project, Attending meetings and Business Conferences and Updating the Industry information. Preparing the Marketing plan with the help of team members. Maintaining the Quality of services for company's Goodwill and getting more bookings with the help of effective Market Research. Coordinating work activities with team members.
Active Participation in Product Launching and Expansion of Business. Selling Experience of luxury Residential Projects at the Prime location of City. Conducting and taking active participation in Exhibitions and Promotions of our Product. Proper coordination with team executives and various departments.To execute property sales, while ensuring high quality customer service; and identifying opportunities for growing sales volume.
- Main Duties:
Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
Developing and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume and profitability per property sales.
Ensuring that the key accounts are effectively managed. Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
Property sales strategy and procedures market research and analysis in Real Estate Industry.
Dunia Finance Fullerton Financial Holdings - DUBAI
to October 2015
- Handling to sales team of 13 members with a variety of managerial and administrative duties to meet the needs of the company and customers with excellent telephone presence and effective interpersonal skills with strong leadership.
- Strong communication, leadership, planning, management and problem solving high-performance, successful and productive team.
- Focused communicator and public speaker possessing advanced interpersonal and client relationship management. working well on my own initiative and demonstrate the high levels of motivation.
- A highly accomplished Customer Services (Senior Relationship Officer) specializing handling to high profile Customers. Superiors for excellent customer care, resulting in corporate commendation.
- Leader and manager with strong organizational, project orientation and stress exceeding customer expectations.
- Dealing to customers from many nationalities such as Asian, European and Middle East
- The best and continually look for excellent sales specialist to help drive the business further forward by achieving set target of Management.
- Guided and directed a team of 13 sales professionals, analysis for management decisions and strategic planning.
- Closing the sale deal like putting the finishing touches on a masterpiece work of art and long sales cycle as well all the best to my continued success.
- Reorganized sales team and customer service team to reduce time spent on administrative activities.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank – ADCB
to August 2008
- Responsible for the overall achievement of the Sales targets set by the management. Selling banking products.
- Maximizing accounts profitability through cross selling company's other products such as personal loans, smart loans and liability accounts, personal loans.
- Identifying business opportunities by listing new companies.
- Handling customer queries and providing feedback.
- In all opening Pay Roll Accounts in Corporate, Salary Accounts, Dummy Accounts Sales & Marketing Banking Products.
- Developing Relations with Customers and Achieving the Goal of our monthly targets.
- Dealing to my customers from many nationalities.
- Achieving to my performance potentially.
- Solid experience in retail banking, excellent understanding of banking services and products on corporate Level.
- Sound knowledge in sales of retail banking multi products and local banking practice.
- Knowing selling techniques, dealing with high profile customers, selling to banking multi products.
Standard Chartered Bank
to January 2007
- Selling banking multi products, maximizing accounts profitability through cross selling company's other products such as personal loans, smart loans and liability accounts,identifying business opportunities by listing new companies. Handling customer queries and providing feedback. In all opening Pay pay roll accounts in Corporate, Salary Accounts, Dumy Accounts Sales & Marketing Banking Products, Developing relations with Customers.
- Dealing to clients Asian, European and Middle East
- well known defects of the competition to inform our prospects on how we do business better.
- Adaptable and self-motivated in a fast moving environment, Excellent communication skills.
- Used of myself as a problem solver and solution provider rather than a salesperson.
- Dealt with customer service issues. managed client relations to promote long-term relationships.
- Responsible for implementing best customer service practices to improve sales channels and minimize customer complaints.
- Responsible for preparation of weekly and monthly sales reports.
American Express Bank
to March 2005
- Handling to sales team of 11 members, micro management of the team to ensure that each team member archiving monthly target, front office administration, dealing with high profile customers, handling to customer services solving complains related to services, identifies and pursues new business opportunities market identification/penetration, selling & marketing to banking products, developing to long term relations with customers and achieving the goal of our monthly targets.
- Representing the bank within the wider community.
- Learning about new products, services and processes.
- Having critical thinking and good planning skills, several typically used of selling to banking products.
- Familiar with the entire set-up, and have done work almost identical to the ones shown.
- Having wealth of information to the client, used to prove to him that i am there to serve him and my company with new ideas, better solutions and saving bottom line costs.
- Sales and marketing, networking and organizational skills.
- Responsible for the development of sales and marketing strategies for American Express Bank
- Trained new employees on aspects that include product knowledge and sales pitch.
- Responsible for achieving to sales targets from each sales team member.
- Maintained the average sales performance.
Standard Chartered Bank
to January 2005
- Handling a variety of managerial and administrative duties to meet the needs of the company and customers with excellent telephone presence and effective interpersonal skills with strong leadership, Strong communication, leadership, planning, management and problem solving high-performance, focused communicator and public speaker possessing advanced interpersonal and client relationship management.
- implementing the new products, services and processes devised by head office.
- Understanding customer needs, recommending suitable products and making sales.
- Business development, business plans, concept development, contract management, customer relations.
- A highly accomplished Customer Services, handling to high profile Customers.
- Superiors for excellent customer care, resulting in corporate commendation.
- Leader & strong organizational, project orientation and stress exceeding customer expectations.
- Coordinated with sales and product development team to gain competitive advantage thereby designing sales strategy.
Advantage E-Accounting Services Pvt. Ltd.
to April 2001
- Micro Management of the team to ensure that each team member meets the account holder to verify of his given details for opening accounts. Front Office Administration, Handling to our Team Opening Demate Account for Share Holders and Verification by our team.
- Successfully led a team of 09 field working professionals to achieve state expansion plans
- Directed staff responsible for coordinating.
- Developing computerized database of customers.
- Responsible for trained to new employees, answered phone queries of customers and clients.
- Coordinating on project meetings of delegates and administrative heads.
- Computer proficiencies include Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, HTML, Internet browsing capabilities.
- Plan and organize various corporate agendas, events and travel arrangements.
- Providing administrative support to various departments.
Avadh Travel & Tourism Bureau (P) Ltd.
to August 2000
- Handling Customer Services Solving complains related to services. Identifies and pursues new business opportunities Market Identification / Penetration Collections, Sales and Marketing Air tickets in co-operates contact Tour &Travels Putting the maximum efforts for the customers need.
- Dealing with customer complaints that can’t be solved by the front line staff.
- Dealing with customers queries face to face, over the telephone or in writing.
- Serving customers at the counter.
Experience in Retail Banking Sales & Marketing / Business Development Customer Services dealing with high profile clients in India & Dubai U.A.E.
Able to prioritize workload and multi-task to meet deadlines.
Able to work with minimal supervision and as a cooperative team member, handling many tasks simultaneously.
Hard working team-player with proven ability to commit to projects from start to finish.
High-performance, focused communicator and public speaker possessing advanced interpersonal and client relationship management skills.
Strong communication, leadership, planning, management and problem solving skills.
Recognized for exceptional ability to create trust and build lasting relationships.
Recognized by superiors for excellent customer care, resulting in corporate commendation.
Committed to achieving outstanding results.
Communication skills, contract management, customer relations, presentation skills, supervisory skills and team management.
English - Fluent
Hindi - Fluent
Urdu - Fluent
Turkish - Beginner
Arabic - Beginner
Integrated Management Group - I.M.G. Lucknow - India
to September 2000
Business Management Sales & Marketing.
(AIIMS) Chennai, West Wind Aviation Academy Arizona U.S.A.
to March 2001
International Airlines Management - West Wind Aviation Academy Arizona U.S.A.
QRAT Computer Group Undertaken Govt.of India
to July 2000
Information Technology & Communication - I.T.
University of Lucknow http://www.lkouniv.ac.in
to August 2002
Graduate, English Literature
Paramount Computer Institute - Barabanki u.p. India
to December 1996
Certification in Computer Application
Avadh Computer Group - Lucknow - india
to August 1999
- Professional networking organizational development
- Traveling Abroad
- Social Working
- Internet Surfing http://mohammadimranwarsi.webs.com
- Activities and Societies: Member of St. John Ambulance (Under taken President of India)
- Member of Veer Abdul Hameed Foundation Lucknow – India