Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
A result driven, hardworking and capable procurement manager with a track record of significantly reducing costs and also improving a company’s processes and corporate purchasing programs. Having a proven ability to ensure the best quality, price and terms from suppliers. Always delivering results against strategic objectives.
B.TECH for Trading & Distribution
Since August 2017
- Automate the monitoring of various activities and contracts (Service / Maintenance).
- Develop and execute new improved strategies across all channels of purchasing.
- Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses while increasing productivity.
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks.
- Ensure that the procurement administrative staffs are trained on best practices in their roles.
- Compiles reference data from a variety of sources for the purpose of reviewing compliance with district policies and procedures.
- Informs other staff and vendors regarding procedural requirements (e.g. ordering and purchasing procedures, available funds, etc.).
- Maintains purchasing documents, files and records (e.g. Requests for Proposal, etc.)
- Search for new vendors and suppliers based on Bloom standards in terms of best value.
- Interview and work closely with vendors to obtain and develop desired products.
- Maintain procurement records such as items or services purchased, cost, delivery, product quality or performance and inventories.
- Monitor and analyze sales records, price trends, or economic conditions.
Egyptian Banking Institute
Since October 2016
Since May 2013
Since March 2011
- Business administration and soft Skills Trainer
Certified By Cambridge University
Certified By CITY&GUILDS
Clinical Pharmacy Diploma
Faculty of Pharmacy.Cairo University