Meltem Lale UNAL
- Language skills : Turkish : native language; French : bilingual (Certificate DALF C1); English : fluent (Certificate TOEIC, 840 points); Portuguese : intermediate (EILC Certificate)
- Computer Skills : Open Office and Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Picture Manager, MS Project ) ; Adobe InDesign, Picnik ; Web 2.0 and Social Marketing (WordPress, Google Apps, Netvibes, Twitter, blogs ) ; SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Google AdWords, Google AdSense, Google Analytics
Beyazperde.com - AlloCiné - Istanbul - Turkey(April 2011 - September 2011)
- Beyazperde.com, Turkey’s 3rd ranked cinema info services website.
- Managing Daily Social Media Platforms (manage content , develop and manage Facebook and Twitter campaigns), tools (TweetDeck, TweetAdder, TweetReach, Klout)
- Managing day-to-day SEO operations including content development, link building campaigns (Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics tools )
- Creating social media competitions for Beyazperde.com’s members
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/beyazperdecom
Group Auchan (French International Retail Group)(May 2010 - December 2010)
- Improving Internal Communications : Manager of a collaborative web-site about the virtual desktop for employees (decisions, controls and updates). Facilitating working in distance
- (time efficiency, cost reducing, working with Web 2.0 tools).
- Using Google Apps in work groups
- E-mail marketing : Monitoring about the new business ideas and concepts, preparation of a monthly electronic newsletter.
- Monitoring about different subjects (web 2.0, generation Y , innovation concepts).
- Social Media Marketing : Twitter, blogs, wordpress
- Working about SEO concepts, Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
World Trade Center of Lille(January 2010 - April 2010)
- Event management : Organization and communications (business lunches, seminars etc.).
- E-mail marketing : Writing and edition of the monthly electronic newsletter.
- Manage the Website : updates, communication of the events, decisions.
- Participation in organization of a Turkish-French business day in partnership with International Chamber of Commerce of Lille and “Invest in Turkey”.
Université de Lille 1(July 2008 - October 2008)
- International Relations Department;
- Responsible New Arrival Foreign Students
- Preparation of Student Guides (new arrival foreign students),
- Student Orientation,
- Admissions of Resident Permits
United Nations Developpment Programme(January 2008 - March 2008)
- Southeastern Anatolia Project(GAP)Entrepreneurship Support Centers Project;
- Project Management and Coordination Unit (Ankara);
- Support to Preparation and Editing of Research Reports,
- Research and Data Analysis on Various Subjects