Job/Career Open to opportunities
Director of Public RelationsTen years of public relations, press relations, communication and social media experience.
I have broad experience in PR agencies and in-house. My areas of speciality range from media relations and crisis management to social media use in campaigns. I have successfully planned and implemented PR campaigns for a wide range of companies in IT, animation, e-commerce and online gaming sectors.
My experience is international having worked in the UK, France and Canada for brands across the globe. I am deeply passionate about PR and an avid follower of all PR-related news, forums and social groups.
I am fully bi-lingual with dual French and British nationalities.
I am currently on parental leave and will be available to return to full-time employment in October 2011.
The University of Salford (September 1998 - September 1998)
- French, Media and Business
Université de Montréal (September 2000 - September 2000)
- Communications & International Relations
Global Interactive Services - Montreal, QC - Canada(Full-time - July 2006 - November 2010)
- Developed an international PR strategy for the leading European online poker brand Everest Poker
• Created PR department, hired and trained a dozen staff, set goals, PR evaluation methods and interfaced with other marketing functions to coordinate PR campaigns
• Hired and managed ten PR agencies across Europe
• Implemented social media practices throughout PR department
• Determined and implemented reporting tools, message pull-through metrics and program measurement framework
• Created media crisis program. Managed damage control and crisis management activities and communications
• Liaised with Investor Relations to contribute divisional content for earnings announcements
Global Interactive Services - Montreal, ON - Canada(Full-time - March 2009 - February 2010)
- Implemented and managed marketing strategy for France, Spain, Portugal and Italy
• Planned, managed and launched mass media, WOM marketing, social media, events and PR campaigns
• Planned launch of French .fr website through coordination with stakeholders, local government and gambling authorities
• Managed contractual signing of player ambassadors
• Managed marketing and PR campaigns around WSOP finalist Antoine Saout
• Managed and launched international events
• Multi-milion dollar budget management
GIS Global Interactive Services, Inc., Montreal, Canada - Montreal, ON - Canada(Full-time - July 2006 - March 2009)
- Managed European events strategy for the Everest Poker brand
• Managed and launched the final of the Everest Poker European Cup, the first European amateur poker championship with over twenty live events across Europe
• Strategic planning of the first ever poker player ambassador event Everest Poker's Live the Dream
• Strategic planning of one of the largest tournaments in Spain, the Spanish Poker Tour
• Coordinated launch of local initiatives in Canada, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands
Ketchum(April 2005 - June 2006)
- Senior Account Manager in charge of press relation activities for clients in the IT B2B, B2C, animation and online commerce markets. In charge of multi-agency coordination for several international companies. Managed the French PR office for French and international companies.Managed junior teams.
Hill and Knowlton(January 2005 - April 2005)
- Account Manager in charge of the French press office for B2B companies in the IT and telecom sectors.
Actual PR(September 2002 - December 2004)
- Account Executive in charge of French press office activities for a number of national and international companies in the IT B2B and B2C sectors.