Ten years of public relations, press relations, communication and social media experience.
I have broad experience in PR agencies and in-house. My areas of speciality range from media relations and crisis management to social media use in campaigns. I have successfully planned and implemented PR campaigns for a wide range of companies in IT, animation, e-commerce and online gaming sectors.
My experience is international having worked in the UK, France and Canada for brands across the globe. I am deeply passionate about PR and an avid follower of all PR-related news, forums and social groups.
I am fully bi-lingual with dual French and British nationalities.
I am currently on parental leave and will be available to return to full-time employment in October 2011.
Oxford House College
to September 2002
English teaching to adults
The University of Salford
to September 1998
French, Media and Business
Global Interactive Services
to November 2010
- Developed an international PR strategy for the leading European online poker brand Everest Poker
• Created PR department, hired and trained a dozen staff, set goals, PR evaluation methods and interfaced with other marketing functions to coordinate PR campaigns
• Hired and managed ten PR agencies across Europe
• Implemented social media practices throughout PR department
• Determined and implemented reporting tools, message pull-through metrics and program measurement framework
• Created media crisis program. Managed damage control and crisis management activities and communications
• Liaised with Investor Relations to contribute divisional content for earnings announcements
Global Interactive Services
to February 2010
- Implemented and managed marketing strategy for France, Spain, Portugal and Italy
• Planned, managed and launched mass media, WOM marketing, social media, events and PR campaigns
• Planned launch of French .fr website through coordination with stakeholders, local government and gambling authorities
• Managed contractual signing of player ambassadors
• Managed marketing and PR campaigns around WSOP finalist Antoine Saout
• Managed and launched international events
• Multi-milion dollar budget management
GIS Global Interactive Services, Inc., Montreal, Canada
to March 2009
- Managed European events strategy for the Everest Poker brand
• Managed and launched the final of the Everest Poker European Cup, the first European amateur poker championship with over twenty live events across Europe
• Strategic planning of the first ever poker player ambassador event Everest Poker's Live the Dream
• Strategic planning of one of the largest tournaments in Spain, the Spanish Poker Tour
• Coordinated launch of local initiatives in Canada, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands
to June 2006
- Senior Account Manager in charge of press relation activities for clients in the IT B2B, B2C, animation and online commerce markets. In charge of multi-agency coordination for several international companies. Managed the French PR office for French and international companies.Managed junior teams.
Hill and Knowlton
to April 2005
- Account Manager in charge of the French press office for B2B companies in the IT and telecom sectors.
to December 2004
- Account Executive in charge of French press office activities for a number of national and international companies in the IT B2B and B2C sectors.
Oxford House School of English
to July 2001
- English Teacher for adults 18+
Qualified CELTA from Oxford - most honoured, entry-level credential in the world for teaching English as a second or foreign language.