Ten years of public relations, press relations, communication and social media experience.
I have broad experience in PR agencies and in-house. My areas of speciality range from media relations and crisis management to social media use in campaigns. I have successfully planned and implemented PR campaigns for a wide range of companies in IT, animation, e-commerce and online gaming sectors.
My experience is international having worked in the UK, France and Canada for brands across the globe. I am deeply passionate about PR and an avid follower of all PR-related news, forums and social groups.
I am fully bi-lingual with dual French and British nationalities.
I am currently on parental leave and will be available to return to full-time employment in October 2011.
Oxford House College
English teaching to adults
The University of Salford
French, Media and Business
Global Interactive Services
to November 2010
- Developed an international PR strategy for the leading European online poker brand Everest Poker
• Created PR department, hired and trained a dozen staff, set goals, PR evaluation methods and interfaced with other marketing functions to coordinate PR campaigns
• Hired and managed ten PR agencies across Europe
• Implemented social media practices throughout PR department
• Determined and implemented reporting tools, message pull-through metrics and program measurement framework
• Created media crisis program. Managed damage control and crisis management activities and communications
• Liaised with Investor Relations to contribute divisional content for earnings announcements
Global Interactive Services
to February 2010
- Implemented and managed marketing strategy for France, Spain, Portugal and Italy
• Planned, managed and launched mass media, WOM marketing, social media, events and PR campaigns
• Planned launch of French .fr website through coordination with stakeholders, local government and gambling authorities
• Managed contractual signing of player ambassadors
• Managed marketing and PR campaigns around WSOP finalist Antoine Saout
• Managed and launched international events
• Multi-milion dollar budget management
GIS Global Interactive Services, Inc., Montreal, Canada
to March 2009
- Managed European events strategy for the Everest Poker brand
• Managed and launched the final of the Everest Poker European Cup, the first European amateur poker championship with over twenty live events across Europe
• Strategic planning of the first ever poker player ambassador event Everest Poker's Live the Dream
• Strategic planning of one of the largest tournaments in Spain, the Spanish Poker Tour
• Coordinated launch of local initiatives in Canada, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands
to June 2006
- Senior Account Manager in charge of press relation activities for clients in the IT B2B, B2C, animation and online commerce markets. In charge of multi-agency coordination for several international companies. Managed the French PR office for French and international companies.Managed junior teams.
Hill and Knowlton
to April 2005
- Account Manager in charge of the French press office for B2B companies in the IT and telecom sectors.
to December 2004
- Account Executive in charge of French press office activities for a number of national and international companies in the IT B2B and B2C sectors.
Oxford House School of English
to July 2001
- English Teacher for adults 18+
Qualified CELTA from Oxford - most honoured, entry-level credential in the world for teaching English as a second or foreign language.