- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Professional StatusAvailable soon
Job/Career Open to opportunities
About MeI'm an American currently residing in Hong Kong with interests in Theatre and Art.
I'm always looking for new opportunities world-wide.
Wellesley College (September 2003 - June 2007)
- Double Major in Theatre Studies and Studio Art. Theatre Studies encompassed all aspects of theatre. Studio Art focus in printmaking and book arts.
New York University (June 2006 - August 2006)
- Production Design for Film with Kalina Ivanov
Dramatic English 戲劇英語 - Causeway Bay - Hong Kong SAR of China(Full-time - Since August 2008)
- To teach musical theatre ensembles for ages 5-17 for non-native English speakers
- To teach preparation courses for Trinity Guildhall examinations - Speech & Drama, Speech and Communication Award, Musical Theatre
- To travel to local Primary and Secondary Schools and teach various dramatic courses as English enhancement
- To prepare materials and lesson plans for all classes
Hangzhou Song Cheng Hua Mei School 杭州宋城华美学校(August 2007 - June 2008)
- Teaching English as a foreign language to students from Kindergarten through 6th grade (ages 3-12).
Berkshire Theatre Festival - Stockbridge, MA - United States(Internship - June 2007 - August 2007)
- To assist in all aspects of production - scenic construction and painting, properties, electrics, and sound
Janie Howland, Set Designer - Wellesley, MA - United States(Apprenticeship - January 2007 - June 2007)
- Assisting set designer, Janie Howland, with several productions around the Greater Boston area. Theatres include New Repertory, ACT, North Shore Music Theatre.
Wellesley College Theatre Department/ Wellesley Summer Theatre - Wellesley, MA - United States(Cooperative Education Work - May 2005 - June 2007)
- Assisting the Production Manager in all technical duties in the theatre and other performing spaces around campus including scenic design and construction, painting, and electrics.
- Assisting with research and purchase of materials for productions.
- Proficient in Mandarin Chinese (reading, writing, speaking)
- Mac, PC, and Unix Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office, iWork, iLife
- Scenic Design and Construction
- ETC Lighting Systems
- Adobe CS3 - Photoshop, InDesign
- Traditional Printmaking - Intaligo, Relief, Lithography
- Letterpress Printing and Typesetting
- Digital Photography