Open to opportunities
Since October 2010
- Network Stack Developer (2016): Optimizations packet processing performance of the 6WIND stack.
- Cloud Developer (2014-2015): In charge of the integration of the 6WIND software solution into the OpenStack ecosystem by developing new features (like: dynamic creation of virtual devices) and by contributing in different open-source projects like libvirt, nova, neutron.
- TCP Stack Developer (2013): TCPv6 implementation, performance optimization, integration and tests.
- Driver Developer (2012): 6WIND Software solution porting on Octeon2, multi-queues support, multi-segments and jumbo support for TilePro cpu, Intel DPDK.
- Integration Developer (2011): porting 6WIND Linux distribution on different BSPs (i.e. WINDRiver Linux) on MIPS and x86 architecture.
Kernel re-basing with git, cross-compilation.
- Network Performance Tester (2010 - 2012): Designed and implemented an automated performance test suite. It uses to benchmarks network forwarding performances of a router for different protocols (i.e. ip, 4in4, nat and so-on).
Key technical info: python, > 10000 lines.
Saint Quentin en Yvelines (France) Learn more
to August 2010
- Study different solutions to allocate all the cpu resources to a specific process on Linux: isolated cpus, cpuset, irq affinity...
- Porting the 6WIND baremetal stack for Octeon in userspace.
Internship Saint Quentin en Yvelines (France) Learn more
to August 2007
- Added import function from cvs file to a graphic application
- Added debugging support of the network SDK 3.1
Part-time Valence (France) Learn more
TKK-Helsinki University of Technology
to December 2009
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Grenoble Institute of Technology : ENSIMAG (School of Mathematics and Computer Science)
to October 2010
Three-year master degree specialized in embedded software and operating systems
IUT (School of Technology) Valence
to July 2007
Two-year degree specialized in networks and telecommunication
Openstack: Nova/Neutron L2 drivers
Networks protocols: IPv6, TCP, routing , gre, vxlan...
SDK for network chips: Octeon SDK, Intel DPDK
Virtualisation: OpenStack, Open vSwitch
Embedded programming: C, linux kernel, driver
Script programming: python, shell
Source code management: git, cvs
English (working knowledge, TOEIC 785 of 990 points)