- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact form
Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career Yes, looking for a work placement
International Business AnalystI have strong skills and a relevant experience in marketing. and market analytic.
My key skills include product management, marketing campaign management, data analysis, online marketing (SEO, PPC), competitive intelligence, communication and project management.
The Nielsen Company - Oxford - United Kingdom(Permanent contract - Since June 2010)
- Global Homecare Business Analyst (Airwick, Vanish, Calgon, Woolite):
- Key point of contact for the Global Brand Marketing Managers and Directors, offering superior servicing to a wider audience within the business
- Involved in the 3 year marketing planning and working alongside the Brand Managers to build the strategic plan, I delivered key market and consumer insights presentations on new developing markets opportunities, consumer segmentation, heavy and new category users.
- Delivered efficiently a presentation on Successful NPD benchmarking in Surface in DvM Markets (South Korea, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and Turkey).
- Proven ability to manage complex cross country projects working with cross-functional team to deliver strong added value insight to the Reckitt Benckiser business.
- European Analyst:
- Supported the European Market Research Director by delivering high level strategic presentation to the European Board for all categories (Auto-dish, Fabric Treatment, Aircare, Surface Care, Soap, Personal care, Health Care...).
- Analyzed retail and consumer panel data from across Europe to provide strategic insight to the European leaders.
- Managed international research projects involving up to 29 countries, working closely with regional and countries lead.
Pall-Ex - Leicester - United Kingdom(Permanent contract - December 2009 - June 2010)
- - Developed a marketing strategy to enter new European markets with the marketing director and deliver a market opportunity analysis on France with market entrance strategy. I also designed key decision making tools with the board to set up the European expansion strategy.
- Successfully deliver financial forecast presentation to potential Belgium and Netherlands partner’s top management in Brussels.
- Managed the relationship with Logistics partners in Romania and Belgium.
Philips Healthcare - Paris - France(Work placement - March 2009 - September 2009)
- - Did a competitive analysis on online pricing and distribution.
- Analyzed the distribution channels performance in terms of revenue and gross margin.
- Lead an opportunity study: the use of Internet as a new distribution channel.
- Developed a market forecast model to give an outlook for the management.
- Coordinated an email teasing campaign for a new product launch.
- Designed product leaflet for the sales team.
Net Target SAS - Toulouse - France(Fixed-term contract - January 2008 - September 2008)
- - Responsible for 2 products lines, I managed the SEO strategy and developed and monitored online marketing campaign (affiliation and PPC) and email shot.
- Did a competitive analysis on pricing, market trends and innovations.
- Worked on the three years strategy and business plan with the founders and prepared the communication material for their meetings with Business Angels.
- Designed and Implemented KPI and reporting dashboard including Sales and Web data.
B&T Associates - Toulouse - France(Permanent contract - June 2007 - December 2007)
- - Formalized the business requirements for Airbus supply chain IT systems
- Deployed the knowledge management strategy
- Collected organizational knowledge on project management processes
- Established a corporate methodology for KPI setting and schedule management
IAE Junior Conseil - Toulouse - France(Student project - October 2006 - May 2007)
- - Defined the provisional annual budget
- Managed daily accountancy
- Defined the price policy of the consulting service offer (contents and pricing)
- Analyzed the customer’s requirements through interviews and developed the proposals (project schedule, resources, deliverables and price)
Liebherr Aerospace Toulouse - Toulouse - France(Work placement - April 2005 - September 2005)
- - Did a financial opportunity analysis to outsource a part of the logistics operational chain.
- Updated of technical documentation according to production plant reorganisation planning.
- Email Shot
- Strategic Marketing
- Data Analysis
- Competitive intelligence
- Project and Campaign management
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- SPSS, Sphinx, MS Project, Gantt Project
- Google Analytics, Adwords
- Nielsen: Nitro, Answer
Institut d'Administration des Entreprises (September 2006 - September 2006)
- Strategic Management and Innovation
Institut d'Administration des Entreprises (September 2005 - September 2005)
- Marketing and Management
Université Paul Sabatier (Toulouse III) (September 2003 - September 2003)
- Finance and Accounting