Job/career Yes, I'm available
Trilingual PR & outreach professionalI'm a French Australian dual citizen working in communication, outreach and public relations with a passion for science. I hold a MA in trilingual communication and translation. I work in French, English, and Spanish.
I have experience working for international organisations in multiple languages as well as communicating science to the public and have lived in various regions of the world.
Highly adaptable, I'm ready to move to almost any region of the world for serious opportunities, so feel free to contact me for more information!
ESO - Munich (Germany) & Santiago (Chile)(Temporary work - August 2011 - October 2012)
- public outreach (www.eso.org)
- writing press releases, articles, webpages, etc.
- organising web conferences with the media
- organising and supervising events & exhibitions in Chile
- escorting media visits at the observatories, organising interviews
- drafts for ESO's video podcast series, publication, coordination of translations, etc.
- social media officer
Interpol - Lyon - France(Apprenticeship - September 2010 - March 2011)
- Drafting, editing & proofreading of internal documents and external communication in English (emails, letters, reports, press releases, etc.)
- Drafting of the anti-corruption office webpages (http://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Corruption/Corruption)
- participation in the organisation of an international conference at the UN in Vienna in partnership with the World Bank
CNES - Paris - France(Apprenticeship - March 2010 - August 2010)
- Production (compilation & translation) of the biennial report on French space research. (http://www.cnes.fr/web/CNES-fr/8628-st-rapport-au-cospar-2010.php)
- Translation of the scientific and technical pages of the agency's website.
- Science journalism, writing articles on space news for www.cnes.fr
- science outreach
- writing of press releases, webpages, scripts, brochures, etc.
- organisation of events & exhibitions
- media relations (including press conferences & media visits)
- social media
- project management
- public speaking
- good interpersonal & presentation skills and experience in international and cross-cultural working environments
- French, mother tongue
- English, mother tongue
- Spanish, bilingual
ISIT - Institut de Management et de Communication Interculturels (September 2008 - September 2010)
- project management, crosscultural communication, website design and creation, public speaking, French translation, English translation, Spanish translation, terminology, use of CAT tools, website translation,