- Contact me Contact Form
Senior Flash Developer at The Basement Design + MotionHardworking problem solver with five years of experience working in multi-discipline teams to produce high end solutions within strict deadlines. Continuous learner who is passionate about keeping up with the latest technology. Active community member with an untainted ambition to make a difference.
Sony Online Entertainment - Tucson, AZ - United States(Full-time - Since June 2010)
The Basement Design + Motion(April 2008 - June 2010)
- - Lead and coordinate a team of junior developers and multiple international freelancers
- Oversee the technical aspects of interactive projects from concept to completion. This includes recommending solutions, estimating production time, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Adhere to OOP best practices. Strive for a balance between clean code and quick turnaround
- Experience integrating sites with dynamic data using XML or database calls via .NET or PHP
- Developed core AS3 library to streamline production
- Designed custom game engines using common optimization techniques such as ‘blitting’
- Collaborate closely with Art Director to discover optimal mix of art and code
- Mentor team members on technical architecture, coding practices, and debugging skills
Butler University(January 2010 - May 2010)
- - Instruct “Online Portfolio” at the sophomore level for the New Media Department
- Designed the curriculum to help students prepare themselves for finding jobs after college
ickydime(May 2005 - June 2008)
- Worked individually and on teams on a variety of projects ranging from simple static websites, to corporate videos, to complex Flash experiences.
Simulex(May 2006 - April 2008)
- - Developed Flash data visualizations and tested simulations to fulfill multi-million dollar contracts
- Collaborated with teams across multiple disciplines to meet hard deadlines for simulations used in live war zones such as Afghanistan
- Programmed Java Servlets to link visualizations to the database as well as the backend services
- Configured Apache Tomcat for testing and deployment