- Home Phone
- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact form
Professional status Currently employed
Job/career Just looking around
Embedded-Systems, Signal Processing, Automatic-
MOVEA - Grenoble - France(Permanent contract - February 2010 - September 2011)
- INERTIAL MEASUREMENT UNIT (IMU)
- MATLAB-Simulink modelisation and optimisation of data fusion algorithm (complementary filter, Extended Kalman Filtering...) combining rate gyro information with acceleration and magnetometers measurements
- Real-Time implementation of algorithms on STM32 target (CORTEX-M3, ARM) using the Mathworks Real Time Workshop Embedded Coder. Adaptation of the mathworks toolchain for working with STM32 target
- APPLIED MATH & ANALYSIS
- Studies of new signal processing algorithms for sport article (involving Mathematical analysis of data, SVD, vibration analysis ...)
- Prorotype the first racket "Play & Connect" (Babolat) (Detecting forehand, backhand, service, racket speed at impact, Ball position on the racket surface etc...)
- Studies for Podometers.
- ELECTRONICS PROTOTYPES
- Review and Test adapted sensors
- Electronic design and build electronics prototype boards (with EAGLE) endowing microcontroller, sensor, radio link for real time prototyping and evaluation of algorithms.
- SCIENTIST LEAD (From March 2011)
- Help R&D team on incoming scientifics questions.
National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) - Marseille - France(Fixed-term contract - March 2006 - December 2009)
- Doctorate degree in CONTROL ENGINEERING and MICROELECTRONICS from the University of Montpellier II.
Ph.D research on visual and micro-aerial vehicle adapted control laws within the Biorobotics Laboratory, Institute of Movement Science, National Center for Scientific Research, at the University of Aix-Marseille.
- AERIAL ROBOTS
realisation of a 100g aerial robot endowed with a visuo-inertial guiding system.
- Electronic design (microcontrollers, sensors, numerical buses,... )
- Signal processing & automatic : Identification of robot's dynamics ; control loop; visual sensor & guidance systems; fixed point...
- 2 PATENTS
- Optical Position Sensing Device (PSD) with an hyperacuity : the sub-pixel resolution multiplied by 900. A two pixels device can locate a contrasting edge with a resolution 900-fold greater than the static resolution of the two pixels. Ref : EP09/306237.0 - BET-09P1075;
- Optic Flow (OF) sensor for visual guidance of autonomous robots in unknown environment without need for GPS or active sensor. Ref : EP09/306239.6 - BET-09P0958.
- RAPID PROTOTYPING TOOLS
Embedding simulation models onboard microcontrollers (dsPIC) using the mathworks Real Time Workhsop Embedded Coder and a custom made blockset for dsPIC.
- SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
list available on http://www.kerhuel.eu/wiki/Lubin_Kerhuel
- Design of a complete Visuo-Inertial reflex that locks the robot's gaze toward a visual target making the robot capable to accuratly follows the moving target despite strong perturbations (wind, slap) applied on its body
- Embedded software completly realised thanks to rapid prototyping tools coupled with the blocksed I realised. This blockset allows programming Microhcip microcontroleur from a simulink model with a one click button procedure
- Training course (2008) : Creation of small buisness
- Training course (2008) : English Scientific and Professional Communication
- Training course (2007) : Numerical control of electromagnetic systems
- National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) - Biorobotics team, Marseille
L.G.M. - Paris - France(Permanent contract - September 2005 - February 2006)
- PSA (Paris)
Realisation of test bench for reliability testing of embedded car calculators for car through LIN and CAN buses. (Testand, Labview, CVI)
- ROCKWELL & COLLINS (Toulouse)
Programming on DSP Texas Instrument TMS6711 a VDL mode 4 receiver
CNRS - Paris - France(Fixed-term contract - September 2004 - July 2005)
- MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
Design and realisation of an electronic board (sensor, signal processing, data transmission) and its related HCI for measuring human head's 3D acceleration.
- APPLIED MATH
Linear Analysis (PCA, LDA) to extract relevant information from large measurement database. Script to generate automatic report throught matlab and LaTeX.
- EMBEDDED SYSTEM
Design and realization of a miniature vestibular implant for small mammal.