Lawrence J. Pfefer
- Global Departmental Leader with proven success managing global development and deployment projects exhibiting on-time and under budget solutions. Broad experience includes mergers and acquisitions [M&A] with responsibility from due diligence through strategic planning and integration. Excellent problem solving skills with heavy project management experience and over 25 years working within the Customer Relationship Management [CRM] arena.
- Executing acquisitions, divestitures and investments on behalf of the acquiring company to meet strategic goals of the organization.
- Working proactively with clients to refine their current business strategy or develop a new strategy in line with competitive and market forces.
- In-depth knowledge of business process re-engineering practices including Best Practice Re-Engineering and Process Development
- Experienced Business Analyst with Strategic Planning & Cost Benefit decision making.