Poised to contribute unique blend of business development, project-management, and exemplary customer-support skills, along with commitment to excellence, to your firm’s value by ensuring that projects support strategic mission and objectives within scope, budget, and schedule.
• Results-driven IT project-manager with Master-level education. Methodology certification (Prince2 and Scrum), and proven track record in increasing productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution/completion under timing and budget constraints.
• Efficient interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with clients and all levels of management.
• Decisive, energetic, focused team leader/player who leads high-performing teams through implementing change and improvements.
to October 1995
- - Providing cost effective solutions to the clients for systems networking, business applications and other related services.
- - Customer’s need analysis, hardware & software integration in SMEs.
- - Ensuring second level technical application support (Macintosh & Windows).
- - Analysing and solving client technical problems and system conflicts