Poised to contribute unique blend of business development, project-management, and exemplary customer-support skills, along with commitment to excellence, to your firm’s value by ensuring that projects support strategic mission and objectives within scope, budget, and schedule.
• Results-driven IT project-manager with Master-level education. Methodology certification (Prince2 and Scrum), and proven track record in increasing productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution/completion under timing and budget constraints.
• Efficient interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with clients and all levels of management.
• Decisive, energetic, focused team leader/player who leads high-performing teams through implementing change and improvements.
to August 2001
- - Making sure that the business continues to grow by way of developing new clients whilst maintaining its existing customer base.
- - Defining IT needs (hardware and software), sourcing, request for quotation and negotiation with suppliers. Responding to RFP, writing technical and financial proposals, contract negotiation. (Clients: Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Belgian Air Force, …)