Poised to contribute unique blend of business development, project-management, and exemplary customer-support skills, along with commitment to excellence, to your firm’s value by ensuring that projects support strategic mission and objectives within scope, budget, and schedule.
• Results-driven IT project-manager with Master-level education. Methodology certification (Prince2 and Scrum), and proven track record in increasing productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution/completion under timing and budget constraints.
• Efficient interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with clients and all levels of management.
• Decisive, energetic, focused team leader/player who leads high-performing teams through implementing change and improvements.
- Project Manager and Responsible for the day-to day running of the business with a particular emphasis on sales and business development.
- Offshore unit development: company creation, offices installation, financial and legal aspects, recruitment, people management, set-up, adjustment and implementation of an efficient organization scheme.
- Web portal project for the organisation of the first edition of the European Development Days in Brussels. Project delivered within 3 months instead of 6 and successfully audited by EU inspector (Client: European Commission, Directorate-General for Development)
- Web intranet project to manage huge car orders (11.000) for all Renault dealerships. Cash back and sales process improvement (Client: Renault Belgium Luxembourg)
- Web portal project in 23 languages (Latin and non-Latin) for the organisation of 60 conferences in 30 countries (Implications of Basel II on the banking environment for SMEs) (Client: European Savings Bank Groups / Lloyds TSB Bank / European Commission's Directorate-General for Enterprise)